...life can be translucent

Menu

4.3-18 / 64.3.6-32

U

usilser

Every day I am thinking that I should delete my ex from my facebook friends. I can't keep him there, it makes me suffer. (same post here:https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?27322-26-3-6-19)

Should I delete him? 4.3-18 It isn't a good idea. If I do it I will put myself in a subordinate position. Does it show inferiority?

Why hasn't he deleted me yet (I asked him to do it when we broke up)? 64.3.6-32
unfinished business to endurance.
64.3 Before crossing the river? attack brings misfortune.. I guess attack means 'deletion' on facebook. What could crossing the river mean?
64.6 He finally crosses the river... Does it mean that he finally deletes me?
Whatever he does it will have endurance.

I asked then: He will delete me, right? -50- I would say my understanding is correct but I wasn't sure so I asked again....

Will he delete me?
51.5.6-25 Even after a lot of shocks nothing is lost, there are things to be done, 'A marriage causes gossip' (there is still our relationship on facebook) and innocence or no entanglement... Because of no entanglement - He won't delete me or he will delete me :eek:uch:. Perhaps he will have a new relationship and then he will delete me. Obviously I am still confused

F

Freedda

Usiler, it seems you've asked this question and others that are similar over and over. My question is, if the Yi told you to grow a pair and go ahead and delete your ex as a FB friend, would you even follow the advice? And if not (and I suspect you won't, based on past readings), why keep asking - unless its just because it gives you some comfort to continue to ask? Which is fine too I suppose.

F

Freedda

Hex 4 and line 4.3 may be a reminder that with your inexperience with life, to not lose yourself in the world of possessions, which might include losing yourself in another person. It also gives advice that you should pay attention to the answers and advice you get (from the Yi) the first time around - or even the first dozen times around - and there is not much benefit to continue to ask again (and again) - especially, if you don't want to heed what's being said to you.

Hex, 18 is called 'Detoxifying' - also 'Healing, Curing, Setting Right'. The idea is that if our thoughts, feelings and emotions get trapped inside, they can begin to rot and become toxic - and this can lead to either inaction or bad actions/decisions. This inner 'Wind' - of ideas and ways of seeing the world - needs to be refreshed. You need to approach this situation in a new, 'fresher' way.

So, if I was to give advice, it seems that the 'atmosphere' of the current situation is old and needs to change. And since deleting him from FB would be a new way of acting for you, maybe this is exactly what you need to do. Or, ... just keep choking on the old toxic 'air' of this relationship as you have been. That seems like a pretty obvious choice to me ... what do you think?

And to be clear, I don't know if this guy is a bad or toxic person, but it certainly seems that the relationship with him is toxic - for you! So, if it helps at all, you can think of this as getting rid of, or deleting, a bad situation (and not necessarily a bad person).

Best, D.

Last edited:
D

diamanda

Will he delete me? 26.3.6 > 19
He's already flirting with someone else.

what do you mean? 26:4 > 14
He's trying to capture another young animal.

Will it be better for me to delete him? 64.1.2 > 21
If you continue being patient, you'll get badly bitten.

Will he delete me? 64.1.2.5 > 25
I believe he won't, but also he won't be with you either.

I asked for clarification 35.1.2 > 38
For players/manipulators like him, it's common to keep you on their wall of trophies.
He will continue as he is now (finished with you) but he likes keeping you there.

Should I delete him? 4.3 > 18
If you continue being crazy about him, the result will be more toxicity.

Why hasn't he deleted me yet (I asked him to do it when we broke up)? 64.3.6 > 32
As you said, unfinished business will endure. He probably enjoys making you suffer.

He will delete me, right? 50
No. I'm wondering if keeping you there is a 'weapon' for him to tie the new one.

Will he delete me? 51.5.6 > 25
Lots of shocks, as has been so far. The final shock will be that he's with another.
25 means there's never going to be anything sexual again between you.

The question is, what do you think you'll gain from staying on his fb?
Look at the result of this relationship. Look at how you feel. This guy is toxic.
Cut him off and educate yourself on emotional abuse, please.

U

usilser

Thank you both.
Diamanda thank you very much for answering all of my readings.

I will let you know if sth change.

U

usilser

He will delete me, right? 50
No. I'm wondering if keeping you there is a 'weapon' for him to tie the new one.

Hm... What are you thinking? How could I be a 'weapon' to tie the new one?

D

diamanda

It's called manipulation. Your ex is a manipulator. We already know he doesn't love you or want you, so ... why is he not deleting you?

If you search on Google "my boyfriend won't delete his ex on facebook", you get over 19 million results. If you search for "my girlfriend won't delete her ex on facebook" you get about 10 million results. This is because both men and women hate it when exes are still there on fb. It stresses people. It obsesses people. It makes the new partner constantly jealous.

Can you see now how it can be used as a manipulating weapon?

F

Freedda

Hm... What are you thinking? How could I be a 'weapon' to tie the new one?
Usiler, what you are doing here is worrying about the grains of sand in your shoes while the mountain is tumbling down around you. It is more than clear what the advice is from diamanda and I isn't it? So either take it or not, but I don't think you need to ask a dozen more questions to get it!

You started off by saying you are suffering by staying friends on FB, but he won't take the initiative, so you need to! It is not friggin rocket science!

Sorry for being so terse, but this is more than frustrating.

Last edited:
U

usilser

And Finally we deleted each other on facebook and any common friend. I feel much better now and I don't regret it.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).