...life can be translucent

Menu

Interview 36>30

B

becalm

I've been looking for a job but not having much success. I had a phone interview on Wednesday and waiting on the results of the reference checks. I also have an interview this coming Tuesday with another organisation but something about it doesn't feel right. Unfortunately sometimes the employers already have someone for the particular job/s I've applied for but for some reason still go through the process of interviewing new applicants. If that is the case here it will be about the 3rd time this has happened to me in recent times. I'm still in two minds whether to attend this interview especially if I get offered a job from this other organisation. How would it benefit me to still go for this interview on Tuesday......hexagram 36.4.6>30.....I am looking for Clarity but it looks like I'm being kept in the Dark about what's really going on. I'm wondering if Line 4 means I've already captured the truth of the situation and it's best to walk away through the gate as such. Unsure about Line 6. thanks

danadanadana

visitor
Reaction score
"but something about it doesn't feel right."
The oracle is urging you to trust your intuition.

B

becalm

This was an interesting outcome. I went for the interview and it was the most relaxed and easiest interview I've ever had however there was some Darkness as such. The job involved working with a mental health aspect and also there were things going on behind the scenes within the organization. As it turned out the job got pulled but they've stil offered me a position in their organization.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
All the best!
This hexagram ist interesting, from "Brightness hidden" to "clarity". Darkness and Light.
So there is hexagram 36.6 changing as well - light restored?

B

becalm

I think Line 4 brought up the idea of what I really want in a job which had even been hidden in my heart. Line 6 shows it was a great interview and I connected well with both the job role and employers. The dark side is tha the job then got withdrawn. Hex 30 was just a reflection of all this for me.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).