...life can be translucent

Menu

Sweet as it sounds?? 22>21

B

becalm

I've wanted to break through an obstacle that somehow manifested itself between me and a potential romantic patrner. Finally today, I left an olive branch note on his car. What do I need to know about his response to my note....Hexagram 22.2.4>21. Biting through Hex 21 sounds great......I have had the feeling he may not trust me because I am blessed in the looks dept. He is not and tbh I tend to keep away from good looking men myself. This reading looks like we'll at least be on better terms.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 21 sounds great
Hex 21 is about crime and punishment.
Line 4 is about him distrusting you.

People are so strange and sensitive in the 21st century, I hope he isn't alarmed by a paper note from a stalker. :)

B

becalm

Haha the note was pretty mild in it's essence!! You're totally right re the strangeness and distrust!!

B

becalm

I've had a feeling all along that he distrusts me but I've got no idea why.....!

B

becalm

'I hope he isn't alarmed by a paper note from a stalker'.......just realised why you said this haha but I did not stalk him no no.....we happened to pull up at the beach at the same time and he got out of his car and walked off in a huff!!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
This is like a comedy sketch.
You liking him, him stomping off in a huff.

Line 4, "wait! I'm not a pirate, I'm just after your booty! Wait! That's not what I meant!"
:rofl:

B

becalm

I know right - it's incredibly funny to me too!! Venus and Mars collision course.....eh!

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello becalm!

What do I need to know about his response to my note? Hexagram 22.2.4>21
He'll respond Gracefully (22).
22.2: "He adorns his beard." He gets prepared...
22.4: " Adorned plainly, a white horse runs swiftly. They are not enemies but partners. " To give you a nice answer as soon as possible.
I don't know how to interpret hexagram 21 (one of those hexagrams I have difficulty in relating to situations). I have read "When asking about a man's intentions, he is probably married." I don't know how true it is, hence you haven't asked about his intentions. Are you sure he's single?

D

diamanda

he got out of his car and walked off in a huff!!
What was the huff for...? Did you do something that angered him or was he angry just by default?

B

becalm

I got sick of his mixed signals so I stopped responding to his on/off interest. Yesterday when I saw him there was noone else around, which is rare, so I thought let's talk. I smiled and said good morning and he turned on his heel and walked off!!

D

diamanda

Good grief...! That sounds like an abnormal reaction. No wonder he's certainly single eh. :rofl:

What do I need to know about his response to my note 22.2.4 > 21
Beautiful hair, a beautiful appearance (22.2) so I'm assuming that's you. 22.4 a prince who looks too good to be true (I'm assuming that's the 'charming' man). And 21 shows anger. Hidden line is 26.4, someone penning in a young animal. Are you much younger than him? 22 is superficial, and 21 is painful and angry, so I don't fully understand... but it doesn't sound super promising. I had this cast about an online fling once - never got to meet the guy, he was quite insincere (and I was younger than him).

As a side note, a good friend of mine had a similar issue at work. There was this guy always eyeing her, but pretending always to be angry at her. She didn't personally know the guy, so she had no idea why he was angry with her. Result: nothing. Some people out there are sooo strange.

B

becalm

Too weird isn't it but thanks!!! Might be angry because I called him on his silly behaviour. We're around the same age, he wasn't at the beach today after seeing him there 3 days in a row.....ho hum.....next!!

artio

visitor
Reaction score
Howdy! I know this is from early March, but 22 lines 2 & 4 change to 14.

B

becalm

Oh interesting....well as turns out I haven't seen him since I left the note.

B

becalm

I've left the area and never saw this man again but it felt good to call him on being a douche even if it was via a note.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).