...life can be translucent

Menu

What will my upcoming trip be like? 45.4>8

Merengue

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! In a few days, I'm visiting some of my boyfriend's extended family. I've felt somewhat anxious about this trip, because his family is much more outgoing than I am. I find the experience of being with them exhausting at times! I've also been under the weather and stressed at work, so I'm curious how this trip will play out given my current grumpiness...

I'm new to reading the I Ching, but my vague sense is that the reading affirms that the context and focus of the trip is one of uniting with his family. The fourth line of hex 45 is yang in a yin position, so perhaps that reflects how conditions might not seem favorable, but if I keep in mind the higher purpose of connecting with his family, and putting aside my personal feelings of discomfort to humbly consider our larger group purpose, it will ultimately be a positive experience? Something like that? What do you guys think?

I'll let you know how the trip goes after I get back :D

Last edited:

Merengue

visitor
Reaction score
Update: The trip went well; it was one of those travel experiences where the timing was good and everything ran smoothly. But what stood out most (and is most relevant-seeming to this reading) is that on two separate occasions I ran into people I hadn't seen in years and got the chance to reconnect. So in addition to spending a nice time with my boyfriend's extended family, I also had the chance to see my old friends. ALSO, as a weird side note, on both airplane rides to and from my destination, the strangers seated next to me recognized me from my job, and in both cases they took my photograph for social media (which is bizarre because I'm not a celebrity or notable person by any stretch of the imagination). It was definitely a trip where I felt more than usually connected to a larger network and community of people!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).