...life can be translucent

Menu

reading for a friend: should he ask this girl out? Hex 41.1.2.4.6>16

AnnaP1

visitor
Reaction score
so this is for my dear friend. He recently went to a chiropractic clinic. Instead of his usual local doc, there was a new girl doing the adjustments. Initially, as he told me, he was disappointed thinking how this small, short girl would be able to properly fix his spine haha but she turned out to be very good at her job. And more on this, he felt a significant attraction towards her. He told me that at this point he is not sure whether he liked her energy due to her being chiropractor and having a lot of rather intimate physical contact with the clients (touching, probing and so on) or whether she felt the attraction too but he is not sure if he could ask her out. My initial reaction was well if you won't go for it you'll never know (of course with maintaining decency as this is a delicate situation) he asked the I ching and got
Hex 41.1.2.4.6>16
Which is telling a whole story and to me, looks quite optimistic. I'd say he should at least tell her he finds her attractive. If she has a BF then so what? At least he won't be tormenting himself anymore ;) What do you say? Did I read that wrong?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
He should Decrease his sexual Enthusiasm.

The lines also counsel against it, ending with line 6: he gains servants (a good back cracker) not family. (relationship)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).