...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 58.2.6 to 25

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I was upset about finding it difficult to move on after an abusive marriage and opened up to my aunt about this. I was in tears. And she was really sharp and rude to me. She thought that when I said move on, I meant to remarry. And she said I have two grown kids how can I think to marry again?

I explained that I did not mean this. I meant I was having difficulty moving forward from this. Her words and tone hurt me. I found her manner very rude. Why can't I marry again? I asked yi why she behaved like this with me and said those things. 58 is about happiness - which I certainly wasn't. The whole incident made me wish I had never called her and opened up to her.

Please help

D

diamanda

Good grief, that woman sounds super malicious. She invalidated you, attacked you, and tried to make you believe you're crazy for wanting to remarry (!?). I'm glad you're saying that you wish you had never opened up.

As about why she behaved like that. You say that you were in an abusive marriage, so I'm guessing you already know that toxic abusive people have certain standard traits - such as they enjoy controlling, exploiting, and hurting others.

why she behaved like this with me and said those things
58.2.6 > 25

58.2 says talking with sincerity, so this must be you opening up.
58.6 says 'attracting/leading/guiding' the exchange, so she wanted the upper hand.
25 is acting according to one's nature. You acted sincerely, she acted like the snake that she is.

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I have just never known whether she does this intentionally to hurt me or not. Thank you for clarifying that she is doing this on purpose.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).