...life can be translucent

Menu

Career transition: 23.1.2.3.4.5-->1

intransit

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post. I have been at my current position for over a decade, but over the course of time the organization's values have deviated from my own principles to a point where I find working there extremely difficult. This has caused me a lot of grief, because I have loved my work and my profession has been a large part of my identity. But I think the time has come to leave, although a part of me still wants to stay. I asked for guidance as I try to find my way through a career transition, and I received hexagram 23, with all changing lines except for line 6. This is probably the most number of changing lines I have ever received in a reading. My own sense from the reading is that the 23 indicates that I've reached a crossroads, and the situation has become perilous. The changing lines becoming hexagram 1 indicates that it is beneficial to act, and perhaps to leave. It seems straightforward enough, but would welcome other views? Thanks in advance!

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello intransit, I guess you are right - you've made your decision already, and it seems to be clear enough… the situation you are in seems just to fall apart and give way to action.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).