...life can be translucent

Menu

64.2.6 social life

kirilov

visitor
Reaction score
i asked the i ching how my social life is going,
i hav been havin problms given by a guy who is tellin people to come and bully me for something ive done, he himself wont tell whats goin on and their accusin me of stuff i dont recognize.
some people are not talkin to me! although people understand hes flippin.

i was given 64.2.6 (i had just gotten the car stuck between rocks, had to call assistance and i was a bit drunk...not at all good i know but i was close to home) so i thought the answer could be tellin me about it, but after i asked, please clarify and i got 28.3

i usually get 64.6 for drunk issues.
what do u think??
is an important situation
thank u so much!

D

diamanda

i hav been havin problms given by a guy who is tellin people to come and bully me for something ive done, he himself wont tell whats goin on and their accusin me of stuff i dont recognize.
some people are not talkin to me! although people understand hes flippin.
This is called a 'smear campaign'.

i asked the i ching how my social life is going 64.2.6 > 16
For now you need to completely break your wheels, stop your social life, and be patient. Do nothing for now, stay away from social life for a short time (64.2). Then finally you can go out again, but be careful to not drink too much (64.6). And 16 is fun, so your social life will pick up again after a period of staying away from it.

kirilov

visitor
Reaction score
hello moss elk,

yes that night i did, to avoid a certain depression im fallin into, but it just makes it worse....i also got 28.3 and next day i just broke down emotionnally, i hav way too much work to do and cant afford that!

kirilov

visitor
Reaction score
hello moss elk,

yes that night i did, to avoid a certain depression im fallin into, but it just makes it worse....i also got 28.3 and next day i just broke down emotionnally, i hav way too much work to do and cant afford that!

i asked a follow up and got 2.6, haha i lov the i ching, i live in a land with 20 other people and i think is referring to this fight :p
thank u so much!!

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I literally grew up inside a seedy tavern.
Mother was a bartender.
I have clocked more hours around alcohol than most people you know.
I have seen countless lives destroyed by it, men turned into monsters, people harmed and killed. I myself have done incredibly-stupid-things because of it. (among the top ten was the time I broke into a zoo when I was 19 y/o)
So, consider me an expert on self inflicted foolishness.

28.3? You overdid it... too much.
As is the danger of alcohol.
1 or 2 drinks stimulates the digestion and relaxes a person enough for them to laugh. Everything else is an overdose of this powerful medicine-poison.

... something ive done....
their accusin me of stuff i dont recognize...
some people are not talkin to me!
...i had just gotten the car stuck between rocks, i was ...drunk...
and i got 28.3... i usually get 64.6 for drunk issues.
what do u think??

I think you should sober up and contemplate that you may have done something wrong that you don't exactly remember, and contemplate this letter from the 9th century:
4016712668_56f0944183_o.jpg

Translation:
Yesterday, having drunk too much, I was intoxicated as to pass all bounds; but none of the rude and coarse language I used was uttered in a conscious state. The next morning, after hearing others speak on the subject, I realised what had happened, whereupon I was overwhelmed with confusion and ready to sink into the earth with shame.

kirilov

visitor
Reaction score
well spotted, moss elk and diamanda, you where both right :)
I think the i ching was referring to the night of the crash, but also my social life returned gradually to normal...
the i ching is severe :)
thank u for all

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).