...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 1.2.5 to 30 - What’s the best attitude to take to this relationship of me and x

friend13

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,I'm wondering if the relationship i have with this person will stay at friendship level or if it has romantic potential, but i don't want to ruin it by being too strong (like contacting first and flirting and such), i don't want to lose this person in my life. So asked about the best attitude to have towards it.Hex 1 seems to suggest to work on myself line 2 seek advice from an autority i respect?line 5 seems to be positiveHex 30 I am strong enough to be gentleSo i take it i should work in myself and restrain of initiating contacts and arrange meetings and wait for the other person to reciprocateIf someone can interpret it other way, please tell your toughtsThanks!

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think this result encourages you to be creative, also to take action, mainly to let your light Shine (hexagram 30), and still you can be soft, not pushy. You don't need to, it is the power of your character which counts.

Hex 1.2. - see great people, ask an authority you respect - asks you to look up, see the greater perspective, to be humble, and still confident. All the best!

friend13

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, mandarin
this helps :)

I was wondering if is there some indication we could take from this result about the nature of this relationship - keep it friendly or having potential to be romantic

Or should i ask a more specific question to i ching about this?

If anyone have more insights they are fully welcome!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).