...life can be translucent

Menu

Emergency contraception? 3.1.5>2

heatwave

visitor
Reaction score
I met a man from across the pond very recently who was in my city for business. I was surprised he kept reaching out showing interest since he doesn't live here. We had a slight mishap and I've been wondering if I should take the emergency contraceptive just in case. I think everything is fine and am reluctant to spend the $50 and feel like a hormonal crazy person for weeks on the off chance.

I asked what I should know about this man as well as what I can expect, if anything, between us. I often ask this question when I meet someone just for fun. I am not pining or hoping for anything. Normally I wouldn't share those questions alone, but I'm mentioning them because they seem relevant to the third question I asked about taking the emergency contraceptive.

1. What do I need to know about him? 37UC
2. What can I expect, if anything, between us? 37.3.6>3
3. What if I don't take the Plan B? 3.1.5>2

Lots of mention of family and 3>2 just has an air of pregnancy about it, right? Sprouting feminine is what comes to mind. Should I just come up with the money for this and suffer the side effects? Does anyone see a connection between the readings? I've had a pregnancy scare in the past and Yi gave me 3 as an answer. I think it was because that's what was on my mind in the moment because I ended up not being.

I did also ask if I'd get pregnant this month and got 56.4.5.6>39 but the reading did not resonate. I guess he is a traveler in this case. I decided to just ask about taking the pill directly.

tl;dr
What if I don't take the Plan B? 3.1.5>2
Should I just come up with the money for this and suffer the side effects?

D

diamanda

1. What do I need to know about him? 37UC - sounds like he's married.
2. What can I expect, if anything, between us? 37.3.6 > 3 - wife arguments and chaos.
3. What if I don't take the Plan B? 3.1.5 > 2 - you'll need helpers, which sounds worrying.
if I'd get pregnant this month and got 56.4.5.6 > 39 - also sounds worrying because of 56.4.

If these were my readings I'd take the pill.

heatwave

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, diamanda. I think I will just take it even though I don't really want to deal with the side effects. The readings are worrying to me too. Maybe not worth mentioning, but I am fairly certain he is not married since I met him along with his colleagues and boss and this topic came up in the group. Regardless, I'm pretty convinced I should get on with this in the morning.

D

diamanda

Yes the side effects are not pleasant... I'm hoping they'll be mild, good luck heatwave!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).