...life can be translucent

Menu

24.3 what am i doing wrong to b in this mess?

kirilov

visitor
Reaction score
hey all,

Last three years hav been shared between a lot of good new self developments in work (especially) but accompannied by a caos of instability, troubles, fights and a sense of ending, death, loss, changes, insecurity....

Its been a real hard time lately, so i asked, what am i doin wrong to deserve this negative set backs , when things could b goin welll.
24.3 is what i got...
can somebody help?

cheers to all!
thank u!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
You know how when you turn on the water to take a shower, the water may not be immediately at the temperature you are comfortable with? You then must adjust the faucets to dial in the exact temperature you are wanting. 24.3 describes how our lives are like that too. We focus on calm and peaceful but then we want to heat things up a bit and draw in problems to keep us in "hot water". Receiving this line says that's what's been happening with you. You are going back and forth about where you should direct your focus, what you should give your attention to. Sometimes you look too far into the future. You worry so much till you can't see your options. Focus on what makes you feel 36: centered, safe, at home amongst the crazies.

Ask not what you are doing wrong, ask what you are doing right!

Ask what should be the center of my attention?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).