...life can be translucent

Menu

27.3.6-36 & 32.5-28 Success learning by attending tantric school or not

virtuous

visitor
Reaction score
Question is about a school rooted in hindu-tantric tradition and whether a learning progress can be successful without joining the school due to some ambivalent thoughts about the system and order of the school in regards to respecting their hirachy and little transparency while wishing to prosper spiritually.

I am asking for help interpreting, since this topic has been pondered upon for more than a year without a clear stance or decision.

Question 1
how would I succeed learning tantra without attending this particular school

Answer 27.3.6-36

Interpretation
27 seeking spiritual and grounded nourishment
.3 rejecting a proper nourishment coming from the school, there is a disinterest in joining into some aspects of the school
.6 if taken serious success is sure
36 "hiding one's light" from the school or hiding oneself from the light and education of the school

Question 2
how would I succeed learning tantra and staying on my spiritual path going to this particular school

Answer 32.5-28
32 it would be a long process
.5 being tactful on both sides, ready to learn while ready to leave if necessary
28 it would be an intense journey

D

diamanda

how would I succeed learning tantra without attending this particular school
27.3.6 > 36

This is not a good answer. You would get no food, instead you would be eaten up, and you'd get hurt in the process.

how would I succeed learning tantra and staying on my spiritual path going to this particular school
32.5 > 28

The guy you're interested in would not fancy you anymore. Or the school for some reason will stop functioning.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).