...life can be translucent

Menu

Midterm Report: 36.4 to 55

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I had a midterm report for one of my classes due on Tuesday. However, I felt that something is missing when my group submitted it. I asked, "What will the result of the midterm report look like?" 36.4 Brightness Hidden to 55 Abundance. Is this a positive reading? Line 4 says, "Entering into the left belly, Catching the heart of brightness hidden. And going out through the gate from the courtyard." Does that mean that my group did well?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

I remember as a child I saw the moon in the afternoon, of course after playing i had to quickly tell my mother what I had saw.

The advice I think is to take the information you have and run with it,

You asked the question and this is the advice you were given

Steve

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I then asked, "What will the professor say to my group about the midterm report?" 62.4 Small Exceeding to 15 Integrity. Line 4 says, "No mistake. Not going past, meeting it. Going on is dangerous, must be on guard. Do not use ever-flowing constancy." Will the professor tells what about the citing of sources?

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think your original reading probably meant you were correct about something being missing, and that you should try to fix it, if possible.

36 - see the story of Prince Ji - he was the only one at court who wasn't drunk. You are the only one who realizes something is missing.
55 - you have a mandate to act. Do so right away. (There's a whole story behind this hexagram, too - King Wen died, and tradition said his son Wu should spend three years in a mourning hut. But it was the crucial time to overthrow the Shang dynasty, so Wu's mandate was to do that rather than mourn, and he was successful.)

From Hilary's book -
Line 4: 'Entering into the left belly,
Catching the heart of brightness hidden.
And going out through the gate from the courtyard.'

Hilary says "entering into the left belly" corresponds to what we call "a gut feeling." You have a feeling something is missing - you've caught "the heart of brightness hidden," you've noticed what no one else noticed.

"And going out through the gate from the courtyard" - don't keep this to yourself (or maybe even within your group?). Go out through the gate with this insight, go out from the courtyard.

That is if you still can - you posted this yesterday... *crosses fingers*

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I can't change it, the professor does not allow late submissions. Looks like I should tell the group and the professor about it.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that! (I don't understand the reading, but much better to have a happy ending in real life than to understand a reading.)

Did you end up saying anything to anyone?

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked my group members about it. They told me everything is fine.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Liselle, in class today, the professor was furious with our performance that she made a lecture about it. She even says that if any of the class plagiarize, she will fail the whole class. I told her in class about what I told my group to do and the final report when I took her this past Fall.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh that is very confusing. Up above you said this:
Turns out the group got full credit on the assignment.

So she gave you full credit and then did this?

Being furious makes more sense with the reading, though. Thanks so much for updating - I was very confused about that reading if nothing was wrong. At least you know you were right in your suspicions.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
There is a typo, the professor will only fail a group if they have a high plagiarism rate, not the whole class. In class, she said that the highest plagiarism rate was >85%, while the average was 45%. My group had a decent 13%. She basically gave the assignments full credit without reporting any of the groups of plagiarism, only giving us a warning.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).