...life can be translucent

Menu

22.3.4 to 21

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
I asked Yi about an old love. Will he ever be monogamous in a relationship? Line 4 shows that this white knight pursues the line 1 as his mate but he stumbles upon or rather blocked by line 3. Line three is not a robber but a marital alliance. I went through some interpretation , basically saying that line 3 will give way for the union of two people. There is no third party. So Yi is telling me..eventually he will be faithful to the one he thinks is his soulmate and eliminate anything that gets in the way. The changed hexagram 21 actual meaning is to discern what is wrong and right. What do you guys think about these line 3 and 4?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
What do you guys think about these line 3 and 4?

Hi pooja,
I just wanted to mention a few things that seem relevant to your reading and situation.

First there is the 21 and 22.
In 21, one is seeing clearly enough to execute justice (or punishment)
In 22 one is not seeing clearly.
I wonder if the lines represent the different things each of you want?
He wants a 22.3 situation.
(under the spell of wine and beauty, casual)
You want a 22.4 situation.
(a marriage)

Your wants are more substantive than his wants. You have more depth than he does. And even knowing that, letting go can still be a painful process. But it is much better than being with someone who doesn't want the same things you do, and only to find that out years later.

Oh and: https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?27484-pooja-s-birthday

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Moss. We are friends but , i really have to let him go. It is hard being his friend too because of the sexual tension. Out of curiosity will this man will ever be able to be in a monogamous relationship..even if he does not end up with me? I guess Yi knows better than what I truly look for huh? lol

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I have a guy friend who is very loyal to me. He would do anything for me without me even having to ask ("You are moving? I'll be there at 6am."), even putting himself in harms way (he's done this too).

With his wife though....
the only way he could stay faithful is if he was locked up. He is a handsome fellow and gals like him very much.
(He looks like Thor.)
I don't visit him often because I feel bad for his wife, it's hard to look her in the eye. A few years ago he had heart surgery and while recuperating, he began playing games on a social media site. He can't (won't) stop himself from flirting, and several women started sending him nude pictures. His wife found them and attacked him relentlessly for two hours. She broke down doors in their home trying to get at him, and was punching him in the heart (the surgery wound had not yet completely healed) trying to kill him. In a blind rage she called the police who came to the home and promptly arrested her when they saw the wounds on him. Some people should just never marry.

To let this ex of yours go, you'll have to accept that his choices are his choices.
He is not a little boy you can shape and guide. We each have to live with our choices and their consequences.
You'll have to let go of even wondering if he will find someone else: That is all on him. Wondering this about him prevents you from really seeing him as he is, because you are still seeing some vision of him that doesn't match reality.

You know what you want pooja,
he is not someone that can give it.
His dishonesty with the fiance
shows his lack of respect.

May I offer that you are worthy of having a good and true relationship?

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Moss. That is very helpful. He did tell me he loves me as a friend. He doesn't want to change that by getting involved. So I agree with you Moss. My single life is very complicated. But I am trying to date other people.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).