...life can be translucent

Menu

MKT 3400 Assignment: 39.2.3.5.6 to 4 and 41.1.6 to 7

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I have an assignment due next Tuesday, where the professor wants us to track the currency rates and give a reason, where we look it up. He will allow us to resubmit it. I asked, "What will the professor's comments be after submitting the currency assignment?" 39.2.3.5.6 Limping to 4 Not Knowing. Line 2 says, "A king, a servant: limping and limping. In no way is he himself the cause." Will it be about the citing of sources? Line 3 says, "Going on, limping; coming back, turnaround." Will I do better the second time? Line 5 says, "Greatly limping; partners come." Will my group talk about the assignment? Line 6 says, "Going on, limping; coming back, mastery. Good fortune. Fruitful to see a great person." Will I get a better grade the second time? I then asked, "What is the progress of the assignment?" 41.1.6 Decreasing to 7 The Army. Line 1 says, "Bringing your own business to an end, going swiftly – not a mistake. Considering decreasing it." Can this be the number of sources I am using in the assignment? Line 6 says, "Not decreasing, increasing it – not a mistake. Constancy, good fortune. Fruitful to have a direction to go. Gaining servants, not a home." Will I get it done soon?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).