...life can be translucent

Menu

31 vs 44 In relationship

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
I saw a thread regarding 44 vs 31 in relationship. I can’t find it now but I have recently had some very visceral experiences with each of these hexagrams in the context of relationship and thought I’d share in case they are helpful. I’d love to hear your experiences too. (Excuse the hearts just for spacing)💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓🤗Hex 44 : the relationship, and the way I felt about it was almost compulsive. It felt like an overwhelming energy that was consuming me. I had an extremely hard time staying centered and an even more difficult time not being lost to the energy. It felt really good to be that consumed but also terrifying. Fear of losing myself to it was distinct. I was mainly pulling 44.3,44.1. Although in 44.1 there was definitely frustration because this force was very strong but restricted somehow so just piling up inside with no outlet. it was a very weird sensation. The 44.5 there was distance between myself and the energy. It was very large still but the “wrapping “ felt like a gentle container so I wasn’t so overwhelmed. I don’t take this Hex to mean don’t take the woman I take it to mean I’m not ready for it. That the energy is bigger than me and I am in peril because I can’t stay centered in it, it will consume me. 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓😍💓💓💓Hex 31 felt sweet. Gentle. Like butterflies in my tummy, walks along the beach all things romantic. It just felt good. None of the fear of 44. This was especially true for 31 UC. It did not knock me off balance or overwhelm me, it was perfectly palatable. The only tough one was 31.3 where I didn’t want the “romancey” feelings to end so I felt a little pulled into the past and memory rather than active enjoyment. Just thought I’d share. I understand things best viscerally so figured there might be others out there like that too.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).