...life can be translucent

Menu

Dad's Mortgage Payment: 29.5 to 7 and 1.1.3.4.5 to 4

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
On April 2, my dad made a payment to the outstanding principal to the mortgage, however, only half was paid, leaving the other half unpaid. I saw that the mortgage company isn't a good company according to Yelp and BBB.

I asked, "What happened to the other half of the payment towards the outstanding principal of the mortgage?" 29.5 Repeating Chasms to 7 The Army.
Line 5 says, "The chasm does not overflow, Here it already finds its level – no mistake." Can this mean that the other half will go towards the principal at a later time?

I then asked, "What is going on with the mortgage company?" 1.1.3.4.5 Creative Force to 4 Not Knowing.
Line 1 says, "Dragon underwater – don't act.'" Does the company have a bad reputation?
Line 3 says, "Noble one creates and creates to the end of the day, At nightfall on the alert, as if in danger. No mistake." Is it serving its customers well?
Line 4 says, "Someone dancing in the abyss. No mistake." Is the company going down?
Line 5 says, "Dragon flying in heaven. Fruitful to see great people." Will my situation in the first question be fixed?

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
29.5 he did not make a mistake, he paid. They did get the money.
I think 1 to 4 says call them up and make them sort it out, they screwed it up (4 inexperience) and it will take effort to sort it out and fix it (1 creative energy, maybe supervisory level energy.)

- LL

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
LL, I called today and it turned out the latter half of the principal payment went toward the mortgage payment. They will transfer the mortgage payment to the outstanding principal.

Lavalamp

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah, I have had that happen where a clerk fills out a mortgage payment form incorrectly. Where it should all just go under monthly payment they mistakenly split it between the interest and principal columns, and then it comes up as you didn't pay the full monthly payment. In my case this was at the bank counter, but I suppose it could be at another data entry point.

- LL

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Earlier today, I saw that the latter half of the payment that went was meant for the outstanding principal was revised correctly. My dad said that the manager or supervisor will reprimand the person who processed the check harshly.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).