...life can be translucent

Menu

Music Career: 34.1 to 32, 2.1 to 24, and 45.4.5 to 2

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
I wanted to be an enka singer-songwriter, thus my username. In order to become a singer-songwriter, I would need to start as a disciple.

My first question is, "What will being a disciple of SK look like?" 34.1 Great Vigour to 32 Lasting.
Line 1 says, "Vigour in the toes. Setting out to bring order: pitfall. There is truth and confidence." This also came up when asking about my final project for MKT 4630. In this case, will it be a rewarding experience being a disciple to my favorite singer-songwriter?

My second question is, "What will using HM's style in my songs be like?" 2.1 Earth to 24 Returning.
Line 1 says, "Treading on frost, Hard ice is arriving." I know that HM passed away a month after the debut of the Megaman Battle Network Series. I know that his hometown is known for heavy winter snowfall. In this case, can this be going to his hometown to perform?

My third question is, "How much success will I get from using Kayo-Rokyoku to write about Megaman and Pokemon?" 45.4.5 Gathering to 2 Earth.
Line 4 says, "Great good fortune, no mistake." This sounds good; can the idea be feasible?
Line 5 says, "Gathering, there is a position – no mistake. No trust at all. From the source, ever-flowing constancy – regrets vanish." Even though the style would be a niche, will I influence younger fans?

D

diamanda

What will being a disciple of SK look like? 34.1 > 32
Difficult at the beginning, and it will go on for quite a long time.

What will using HM's style in my songs be like? 2.1 > 24
Using this style will invoke feelings of coldness and indifference.

How much success will I get from using Kayo-Rokyoku to write about Megaman and Pokemon? 45.4.5 > 2
Initially a good reception. Then group politics will make things difficult.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Dismanda, turns out my favorite singer-songwriter is in his 80s, but one of his disciples is in his late 20s. My kayo-rokyoku style can be close to 15 minutes long, but HM's style is up to 12 minutes. When you say group politics, is there disagreement from the associations. My music is catered to 13-24 demographics.

D

diamanda

In most professions or arts there are already formed cliques, who are looking after the interests of the original members of the clique. So by group politics I meant that you'll meet with opposition from a clique.

I can't comment on this particular music style as I don't know anything about it, so I really can't tell if it makes any difference that style A is 15' long and style B is 12' long.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).