...life can be translucent

Menu

42.4.6 >17

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
Last Sunday l was invited to an Indian dance performance, Odissi. Just a couple of hours before the show,it started pouring crazily. The ticket was sponsored by a friend of mine. She urged me to go there. I was feeling lazy ad asked YI what about this dance performance? What would l get from seeing this show? I love art and performance art but that day l wasn't feeling up to it. After reading the interpretation especially line 6 where it says someone has doubts about committing to see this performance. I decided to call my friend and I found out that a couple of people cancelled on her due to the bad weather. The tickets were VIP seatings. She then told me to just fill those seats. So l went and really enjoyed the performance. I did not want to self fullfill a prophecy.(line 6) but l wondered whether line 6 applies to other people and line 4 for me in this context?

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi pooja123, I don't really think so. Line 6 just said that it was more difficult for you to accept, but in the end you did and it was fine! And then again, 17, following, it meant to follow this invitation ...

F

Freedda

Hi pooja.

I have a few questions, if you don't mind: why did you call your friend? Was your intent to tell her you didn't want to go? Or something else? And what made you change your mind and attend? Was it that you now had VIP seats? Or because others were bailing, so you wanted to go to support your friend? Or?

And I'm wondering too, since your question is "what would l get from seeing this show?" what do you feel you got from the show - besides that you enjoyed it?

Thanks, d.

Last edited:

pooja123

visitor
Reaction score
I wanted to tell her l can't make it but before l could say anything, she went like " oh Pooja,good you called. Two people suddenly cancelled and l want you to fill up the seats. Ok Enjoy. !, .I didn't want to break her heart. So l went. The original seat tat was assigned to me was just one row behind the VIP seats. So it didn't make any difference at all. I was feeling down. Recovering from a bad relationship. Lost of self esteem. The Odissi was a dance on love and sexual. The trials and tribulations associated with it. l love dancing my self. I did not finish dancing school. It brought memories. l'm happy to have lent my support to the show. It was an excellent show.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).