...life can be translucent

Menu

Amazing answer! how to move in relationship

Valent

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone :) is my first post, and for sure my English isn't so correct...be patient!:Dit's a long love story, full of misunderstanding and fears, love and laughs. But at the end from February we made some steps back. Now the situation is going like a hiccup, going trough 12, 16, 33, 44, 53 !This evening I ask to Yi: What will happen if I search him? 37 unchanging. for me the meaning is that if I do like this I maintain the previous role I had, and that for me was difficoult to sustain, because I was the one who carry on the relationship more: And if I wait his move what will happen to the situation? 7.2< 2. I think Yi is saying doing like this you are in control of yourself and....2? so, really in doubt I ask: wich path is better follow? The receptive or the family? 2.2-7 !!!!!Amazing for me, but I think I'm not able to grasp the meaning to the full. Any help is welcomed!Thanks Vale

Valent

visitor
Reaction score
oh thanks Trojina! How can I contact moderator? I was't able to delete the first one :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You can use report button which is the black triangle with the exclamation mark under your post to ask for deletion. I already did it for you but if you do it you can tell them which one you want deleted.

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
Deleted the other one - thanks for letting me know.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone :) is my first post, and for sure my English isn't so correct...be patient!:Dit's a long love story, full of misunderstanding and fears, love and laughs. But at the end from February we made some steps back. Now the situation is going like a hiccup, going trough 12, 16, 33, 44, 53 !This evening I ask to Yi: What will happen if I search him? 37 unchanging. for me the meaning is that if I do like this I maintain the previous role I had, and that for me was difficoult to sustain, because I was the one who carry on the relationship more: And if I wait his move what will happen to the situation? 7.2< 2. I think Yi is saying doing like this you are in control of yourself and....2? so, really in doubt I ask: wich path is better follow? The receptive or the family? 2.2-7 !!!!!Amazing for me, but I think I'm not able to grasp the meaning to the full. Any help is welcomed!Thanks Vale

. Now the situation is going like a hiccup, going trough 12, 16, 33, 44, 53 !

A relationship like a hiccup - I like that :rofl:

All in all, looking at all the readings, I feel you are being advised you are actually more in control if you allow his to come to you. 37uc is always so hard to interpret I find so I think you were probably right with what you said about it especially in the light of the other answers. I will go through it but already my impression is strongly you should keep your own sense of dignity and self in this.

This evening I ask to Yi: What will happen if I search him? 37 unchanging. for me the meaning is that if I do like this I maintain the previous role I had, and that for me was difficoult to sustain, because I was the one who carry on the relationship more:

As I said I do still find 37uc hard to understand but having seen it so often in similar situations including my own, I feel it has very much to do with roles, who is required to do what, limitations imposed by roles. This isn't the most romantic scenario .

And if I wait his move what will happen to the situation? 7.2< 2. I think Yi is saying doing like this you are in control of yourself and....2? so, really in doubt I ask:

Yes I think if you await his move it becomes more and more clear to you what the overall right action is with this man. Whilst you are in the midst of it you can't see. You can't see if you are searching him out but if you have some time to really know your position on this you can make good progress either with or without him, I don't know which. In any case this is a good line for making your position quite clear and sticking with it. Hexagram 2 as the context ? In this position you have a solid stable base from which to make your emotional choices from.

wich path is better follow? The receptive or the family? 2.2-7 !!!!!Amazing for me, but I think I'm not able to grasp the meaning to the full. Any help is welcomed!Thanks Vale

It's better for you to relax and let things happen being aware you have the earth's support, there's no fear when you lie down on the earth(hexagram 2) that you will fall through, you know you can trust the earth to keep on supporting you. The better path for you is to trust now that you can just be, you don't need to follow him, line 2 says you don't need to prepare or 'rehearse' what will happen.

How interesting that you first got 7.2>2 and then 2.2>7 you got the same answers the other way around - Yi is trying to tell you something about being stable and solid where you are and about being at the centre of your decisions. This is an interesting phenomenon, not sure if it has a name or what it exactly means.

You asked what would happen if you waited and got 7.2>2 then you asked what was the right path and got 2.2>7 which I think is a strong confirmation that you are right in thinking it helps you to bein control, stay where you are (7.2) and allow things to unfold from there (2.2)

Valent

visitor
Reaction score
Knowing that I have earth support it's a big clue :))Inside myself I know that the best action is to wait for his move, and Yi confirm this....two times!The difficult part is to accept this and wait.I'll let you know how is moving the situation...for now only silence :)I try to concentrate in my issuesThanks!

Valent

visitor
Reaction score
I couldn't restrain myself and I ask: at some point will we be able to shed light on what we want and fell?the answer is 15.5.6 > 53I can understand the main picture, to modesty (I think my type of question, which I demonstrate that I'm not able to find a solution by myself) to the progress and seem positive.what make me doubtful are the line cause seems they to some action from mine part and now I'm doing nothing, I'm like 2, I only respond. Do you have some insight?I use to read the interpretation in whileilm's books and recently I use to read in these sites http://iching123.com/15_text.htm and this http://yijing.nl/

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing that I have earth support it's a big clue :))Inside myself I know that the best action is to wait for his move, and Yi confirm this....two times!The difficult part is to accept this and wait.I'll let you know how is moving the situation...for now only silence :)I try to concentrate in my issuesThanks!

Valent your thread gave rise to a discussion in Change Circle. I was asking what people made of this strange phenomenon of getting answers like 7.2.2 then 2.2 >7.

I am just copying over something Hilary said about it there which might interest you

Relating hexagram shows up as primary hexagram: the underlying theme that has been shaping/ influencing/ pulling on things has come up to the surface; maybe now you can act on it/ change it/ resolve it.

Primary hexagram shows up as relating hexagram: what was the active issue is now rumbling along in the background; it may not be at the forefront of your thoughts, but it still has its effect.

The two together? It's like a camera trick, isn't it? Twiddling lenses and bringing something else into focus. Or like one of those plays/ novels etc written about a background character from some famous work.

In Valent's readings... hm, maybe in response to her more open final question, she gets a further nudge? Waiting for him is like being the general - waiting for to hear from the king, I suppose, but also open to all kinds of guidance and opportunity. But what if she could turn that around and put the openness and responsiveness in the foreground, instead of the 7-ish focus on this particular relationship? Have a whole open field of all kinds of possibilities? Imagine without constraints what she wants her life to look like?

Valent

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Trojina, thanks a lot....your answer made me think a lot about the issue. And this part especially! "But what if she could turn that around and put the openness and responsiveness in the foreground, instead of the 7-ish focus on this particular relationship? Have a whole open field of all kinds of possibilities? Imagine without constraints what she wants her life to look like?"I found on line a book https://archive.org/stream/LineCompanion/Line Companion_djvu.txt, I don't know the author, and also it's difficult understand all cause it integrates also other ambit that I don't know a lot (like astrology), but I found there something interesting about my response, like:2.2 Genius - The second line is Genius. It is a very special line when you think about what second lines are: the light in the room where people look in from the outside. Everybody looks at the 2.2 and says, "They know where they are going." The person that has that second line, they do not know that they know where they are going. They may be deeply confused about where they are going. They may have no idea that they are in the right direction :D , but everybody is looking inside and saying, "They know where they are going." Unconscious and unlearnable alignment of stimulus and response. The natural. That is somebody who is naturally going along in the right direction, not because they have the talent or the skills, but simply because that is what they are meant to do. The gift of all second lines is that they do not know how to interfere with themselves. That is a blessing because it just comes out. What happens, though, is that other people jump in and it is their interference that creates dilemmas. Others jump in and say, "Do you realize that you are going in the right direction? That is terrificl" Those others are pumping up their ego, trying to get that second line to think, "Yes, it is me." The natural. Saturn exalted. The inner strength to focus and realize. Just to be in your direction, without even knowing that this is a direction, means just to be in your life....In the white book: A natural gift for unlearnable knowing; or The delusion that knowledge is power. This is the delusion that your direction is the result of your genius, your hard work, or of you being marvelous. Paper tigers. They will get a terrible surprise. "ABOUT 7.2 The Democrat - Obviously, this is a gate in which there is the capacity to lead. This is the role of the leader and so, when you come to the second line, this is somebody who does not know that they have the capacity to lead. It is other people who see it. This is the basis of what we call democracy. The moment that somebody is aware of that fact that they can lead, it is a different story. Others have to bring out this quality of leadership and it speaks of the nature of our democratic system, which is based on leadership being dependent on society providing the energy in that sense, that they provide the votes, as an example. So here we have The Democrat. An overview line: The ability to lead by serving the will of the majority. Of course, the whole thing about the democrats is that they just don't know that. They don't know that they have the role. The role is found out and the moment the role is found out, they have this opportunity that they can be brought into the democratic process.....In the white book: The capacity of the Self to lead when chosen. Very important: to lead when chosen. Or The capacity of the Self once chosen to feel superior to those who chose them. "I am your leader and therefore I am better than you.' The second line is itself surprised to have been elected. The classic example for a 7.2 is Indira Gandhi."For this book the only sure thing is, in both 2.2 and 7.2, that who is asking doesn't know to be able :) this is funny!In this moment the situation changes, I'm in the middle of something and I'm really confused...the situation is not improving and my emotions have changed, not my feelings but perhaps it's the time that I stop to follow my feelings, they brought me in this situation so to came out I need another approach. I will post another reading

Valent

visitor
Reaction score
Now I ask: Tell me Yi what do you think about my decision to stop communication? 55.2.4.5-5 - seems to me that the situations is not really like I'm able to reed it and that I have to wait cause I'm not able to see.I ask also, to be secure :) : I intend really to stop all communications, I now we have to see 10th of May for that issue, but after all stop, what do you think? 60.3-5. WAITTTT....uff, it's the most difficult thing, It's two years that I'm patient and wait for him to became sure about investing in our relationship, and so...wait! oh my God! but 60.3 is readable in many ways. Here >https://cafeausoul.com/iching/jie-limitation< I found this point of view: Line 3 Not knowing limitation gives cause to lament = no blame. Changes to (5) Waiting. Because you do not understand why Limitations have been thrust upon you, you may be feeling disenchanted. Don’t give up because by Waiting for the right time to act you can still achieve success. Because boundaries or limits are not being respected others can feel invaded or threatened. Step back and allow the situation to develop before making any assumptions. A period of Waiting is required to understand how to approach the Limitations you face./ It's like I'm missing something to understand really this situation.....

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I've not got time right now to look at more readings but it looks like you have trouble making paragraphs.

This is due to a forum bug, not your fault, but Hilary has devised a way around it click here

Because it is so hard to read large chunks of text people are less likely to respond than if it is broken up into paragraphs.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).