...life can be translucent

Menu

55. 1.2.5 to 28

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
So, I had this intention to ask "will it be favorable/auspicious to help and participate to a project of another person while not being officially there?"there is a project that i was quite attracted to,but i am shy and also i dont know if it will be total volunteering without any credit or recognition to the fact i helped while putting effort for someone else( for internship) . Also i dont know if i will have the permission but that was the casting i obtained and it looks fine except the hex 28 which says it is good to know where to go but it leads to some sort of overload of things maybe (like when u want to do too many things). 55.1 to meet that man for ten days, he will give me the permission. 55.2 here the risk of doing too much, better being sincere and say it is going to participate when i can (the line says u can see the stars at midday but going ahead generates illness), or it says not everyone will be agreeing. 55.5 clarity and recognition... Hmm

D

diamanda

will it be favorable/auspicious to help and participate to a project of another person while not being officially there?
55.1.2.5 > 28

Like you said, it will be good to participate in a very short project (10 days). Initially you'll get no recognition (55.2) and you'll be mistrusted. Then at some point you'll get recognition (55.5). However, this is not leading to anywhere good. 28 is too much, too heavy. So, although there will definitely be some benefit for you, overall it doesn't sound very auspicious. Mercury is not retro right now, in fact it's conjunct revolutionary Uranus, or will soon be. Something might happen out of the blue for you. Please find a way to not be too shy, find a way to gain strength and confidence. I believe you're on the right track, because your thought process is very correctly positioned to your own benefit through work - I hope you get lucky soon!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
will it be favorable/auspicious to help and participate to a project of another person while not being officially there?55.1.2.5 > 28Like you said, it will be good to participate in a very short project (10 days). Initially you'll get no recognition (55.2) and you'll be mistrusted. Then at some point you'll get recognition (55.5). However, this is not leading to anywhere good. 28 is too much, too heavy. So, although there will definitely be some benefit for you, overall it doesn't sound very auspicious. Mercury is not retro right now, in fact it's conjunct revolutionary Uranus, or will soon be. Something might happen out of the blue for you. Please find a way to not be too shy, find a way to gain strength and confidence. I believe you're on the right track, because your thought process is very correctly positioned to your own benefit through work - I hope you get lucky soon!
Oh, i had missed out, thought it was going to be good for me. I dont think something good for me is gonna happen if i discard that path but we'll see. Thanks again for your comment, it is very helpful, I may find another better way to gain more confidence without feeling or doing too heavy things

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I will update from step to step, because perhaps each line refers to a real "talk"

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
For now the deal is finding a time that is good both for me and the "leader" of the project. She will contact me when they approve she can go there.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
hi

I have a similar train of thought to Diamanda, my general thoughts are with hexagram 28 whether or not its the background or the end result. It could be that although you get recognition, is it all worth it? Will the recognition be worth the stress, that is something you only know. There appears to be some ups and downs as you mentioned, communication type of thing maybe. If it gets to stressful weigh it all up, when I get myself into a 28 situation I tend to look for the fastest way out possible.

Steve

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
hi I have a similar train of thought to Diamanda, my general thoughts are with hexagram 28 whether or not its the background or the end result. It could be that although you get recognition, is it all worth it? Will the recognition be worth the stress, that is something you only know. There appears to be some ups and downs as you mentioned, communication type of thing maybe. If it gets to stressful weigh it all up, when I get myself into a 28 situation I tend to look for the fastest way out possible.Steve
Thank you a lot. The project is not even started yet but it sounds stressing. I wanted to participate because i would like some recognition but maybe it wont be worth the stress... It is about communication yeahPs. Steve free room in the message inbox

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
hi I have a similar train of thought to Diamanda, my general thoughts are with hexagram 28 whether or not its the background or the end result. It could be that although you get recognition, is it all worth it? Will the recognition be worth the stress, that is something you only know. There appears to be some ups and downs as you mentioned, communication type of thing maybe. If it gets to stressful weigh it all up, when I get myself into a 28 situation I tend to look for the fastest way out possible.Steve
Free the message inbox because it says i cant message u since u reached the max number of messages

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).