...life can be translucent

Menu

How will my sex situation be

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Till the end of june....? Hex. 3 > 25.3 the initial difficulty. 3.4 chariot and horse dont go further. Look for a wedding. Those who go ahead have luck. Well here I would see an encounter during a small trip somewhere (like on bus or train) if literal, or an invitation by someone... BUT.....line 6 says chariot and horse dont go ahead, they stop. What does it happen? Will I be blind to opportunies to get to know a person? Or... Will the person have issues in taking the steps towards me? 25 looks like something all of a sudden.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Till the end of june....? Hex. 3 > 25.3 the initial difficulty. 3.4 chariot and horse dont go further. Look for a wedding. Those who go ahead have luck. Well here I would see an encounter during a small trip somewhere (like on bus or train) if literal, or an invitation by someone... BUT.....line 6 says chariot and horse dont go ahead, they stop. What does it happen? Will I be blind to opportunies to get to know a person? Or... Will the person have issues in taking the steps towards me? 25 looks like something all of a sudden.

so, your reading was 3.4.6(25)?

Line 4 would be promising if it were by itself,
but with line 6.... shows failure.
Looks like a picture of meeting someone promising,
then one of you gets... uninterested, or screws it up, the courtship fails,
Could be you or him.

marybluesky

visitor
Reaction score
Hello CheersC!

How will my sex situation be till the end of June? 3.4.6>25
Seems likes something Sprouts (3)

3.4: According to Wilhelm/Baynes: Horse and wagon part. Strive for union. To go brings good fortune. Everything acts to further." You'll seek help in some matter & the one who offers it will be sexually attracted to you. There will be progress. Meanwhile Liu writes "He goes back and forth on horseback. If he seeks marriage, he will have good fortune. Everything benefits." The sexual relationship will be beneficial IF the guy wants a serious relationship.

3.6: Liu:"He goes back and forth on horseback. He sheds tears with blood!" I'm not sure about this line's message: it may indicate fighting, splitting apart & heartbreak; however going "back and forth on horseback" reminds me of sex; more precisely, the riding position;). The bloody tears can be tears of joy/orgasm/getting emotional; even the blood may refer to losing your virginity (if you're virgin).

Hexagram 25 my show being "Without Entanglement" in the sense of not finding a partner; but it's also called Innocence- and innocent experience? a relationship where you can be your natural self? If we consider the second hexagram an indication of future, it can show that after some sexual experiences you guys break up.

Good luck, and inform us:cool:

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hello CheersC!How will my sex situation be till the end of June? 3.4.6>25Seems likes something Sprouts (3)3.4: According to Wilhelm/Baynes: Horse and wagon part. Strive for union. To go brings good fortune. Everything acts to further." You'll seek help in some matter & the one who offers it will be sexually attracted to you. There will be progress. Meanwhile Liu writes "He goes back and forth on horseback. If he seeks marriage, he will have good fortune. Everything benefits." The sexual relationship will be beneficial IF the guy wants a serious relationship.3.6: Liu:"He goes back and forth on horseback. He sheds tears with blood!" I'm not sure about this line's message: it may indicate fighting, splitting apart & heartbreak; however going "back and forth on horseback" reminds me of sex; more precisely, the riding position;). The bloody tears can be tears of joy/orgasm/getting emotional; even the blood may refer to losing your virginity (if you're virgin).Hexagram 25 my show being "Without Entanglement" in the sense of not finding a partner; but it's also called Innocence- and innocent experience? a relationship where you can be your natural self? If we consider the second hexagram an indication of future, it can show that after some sexual experiences you guys break up.Good luck, and inform us:cool:
lot of details. Yes i will inform you for science sake

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
going "back and forth on horseback" reminds me of sex; more precisely, the riding position. The bloody tears can be tears of joy/orgasm/getting emotional; even the blood may refer to losing your virginity (if you're virgin).

No, not at all.
It is really about a marital suitor that puts on a big wooing show, and fails, and cries.

It's not about anything else.
Trust me on this one.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Hey again, in the train of the answers I will ask if this weekend will be lucky to meet a boy (because, eventually, i am hanging out with a few people)!Here!61,unchanging.Mm no, i feel it as a no, im sure it is a no. I guess inner truth in love/sex matters speaks of letting some not-matching people go...or being clear about intentions

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
3.4 Horse and wagon part
3.6 Bloody tears flow.
25. Without entanglement.

Maybe a one night stand that doesn't lead to a deeper commitment?
Reads to me like the I Ching is warning that while you probably could manifest a sexual encounter you may find you want something more.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
3.4 Horse and wagon part3.6 Bloody tears flow.25. Without entanglement.Maybe a one night stand that doesn't lead to a deeper commitment?Reads to me like the I Ching is warning that while you probably could manifest a sexual encounter you may find you want something more.
Yes it looks like the interruption is too quick or the fling is too fast and not that funny also. If there will be this short story. Still no man alive around here lolI even opened 2 dating apps but i kept avoiding ppl around my city... Im too guarded maybe but cant find an intriguing one...

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I started to hate my thighs and i am not using the dating app for this aim...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).