...life can be translucent

Menu

What if we have the yard sale this weekend, May 18? 48.6 = 57

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
48.6 - 57 reads like a positive omen for hosting a neighborhood yard sale (48.6 the Well is uncovered and all may drink) but the catch is I was consulting the I Ching because the weather forecast is 80% chance of rain. In fact, I wasn't even neutral when I asked the question. I had made up my mind to cancel and was just looking for confirmation but now I'm not so sure... 57 is a gentle wind which might indicate there will be a breeze but not an actual downpour. Any suggestions? I have 5 friends planning on bringing their stuff over to sell so I hate to disappoint people but on the other hand setting it all up and then having it rain would be a bigger disappointment.
Thanks for your input!
Rosada

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
hi Rosada,

I think the reading is auspicious for the yard sale.
It looks like a picture of the five friends all coming together to make it work.

I don't think it is referring to the rain,
you got a nourishing water line,
not a drenched one.

Good luck.

butterflydog

visitor
Reaction score
I think the 'well' may signify many people coming to your sale and receiving. A gentle wind is also favorable.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
It rained- the reading was so positive that it seemed as if the I Ching was saying, "Here's what you want, now look around, do you really think the weather is going to do a 180 and allow this?" I didn't and so I cancelled and it turned out that was the right thing to do.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
the reading was so positive that it seemed as if the I Ching was saying, "Here's what you want, now look around, do you really think the weather is going to do a 180 and allow this?" I didn't and so I cancelled

:hide:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).