...life can be translucent

Menu

"Will my meetinf with BDC be fruitful?" and Yi's answer, 4.3 to 18.

beekay

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a meeting with a venture firm with regards to my venture on the 16th of may. I asked Yi if this meeting will be successful. Please advise as the reading isn't clear to me.

Thank you in advance

Bert

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
4.3 suggests someone who is pulled off their path, gets distracted, by someone else. This could mean lots of things like they may say your idea may not be all that original or they may have ideas that aren’t quite what you had in mind. Either way, 18 is a positive omen for being able to resolve these issues. So I’m guessing it will be productive in pointing out adjustments that need to be made before things can move forward.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
So... In a post of mine i had to chose among some options and i had 4.3 which was commented as a servile attitude or as an addiction to a person. In any case a whole contract was not favoured...Now i can say that it was true that i would have dealed with a person who would have left me "alone" in managing the work and also probably i would have done all what he said...but i also had more changing lines so i think yours is just a temporary aspect, so maybe u shouldnt worry too much but maybe be careful to some tasks/lines of the contract that may limit u or careful to the person u trust. Hope this helps. Let us know!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).