...life can be translucent

Menu

Next Step in my life?? Getting settled or travel

humbleee

visitor
Reaction score
Hey guys,I could use some help with my readings, as I feel my vision is clouded with personal preceptions...I came back from traveling for almost a year about a month ago. Im 25. Im now in the position or either continue travel, do some seasonal jobs abroad, or settle in a city of my choice, which would involve me finding a 20h job and possibly doing an acupuncture course on the side.My flast personal pull was to get settled, but now that Ive come very close to nailing that decision, I get quite some doubtful feelings. The yi seems to reflect...Here the relevant readings...The specific city in relation to my life34.2on first note seems to be auspicious, on second note it could also mean to follow through on my path, which not necessarily involves the city(although i dont really see any strict evidence to support that line of thought...)move to the city12.3seems to be quite negative, that i deviate from my path and standstill. although some interpretations of line 3 indicate that it could be an emotional issue, that could be worked through...these two readings contradict a bit, my interpretation would be that maybe the city is right, but the timing isntdo the acupuncture course36.4.5the general picture seems to indicate that it will be a hardtime, and might relate aswell to being stuck in a place for two years, as that relates to the question of moving to the city, and staying in a place for so long is an issue for me due to commitment issues.the moving lines seem to indicate that perseverance leads to success.what if I continue travel4.4.6never really know what to make of this hex. doesnt seem to be that auspicious though.I made another reading on my i ching app, which i usually consider slightly less accurate due to less concentration, but ringed true in this case...it was about a specific feeling that I have that is like of the opposite getting placed in a city, more like keeping the adventure alive, not planing.24(.1 i think)seems very auspiscios, returning to the proper way...so you see i have my own interpretation ready, my issue is that a part of me was looking forward to some security and settledness on my path, but the yi seems to imply that that course of asction will result in me feeling restraint and having a hard time. Going on another year of travel just makes me a bit anxious as its such an unstable life. Although it doesnt scare me as much as getting settled tbh lol. I have huge fears of commitment to anything.so maybe some input on how to put all the hezes together or some blind spots I seem to have in my reading would be much appreciated. Thanks!

humbleee

visitor
Reaction score
sry the editing got all messed up. maybe to do with my phone ... doesnt seem fixable atm.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).