...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 42.2.6

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Uggg I know, I asked about feelings. Moment of weakness and now I need help interpreting. I have asked them how they feel directly to get clarity. Their response was very loving and interested. Exact words: we have a rare connection, I like you and I LOVE talking with you etc. I asked yi because their actions don’t match their words. They are telling me those words but the relationship is moving backwards. Less interaction, less connection. It’s throwing me off balance as I’m not able to navigate it intuitively. I don’t know if I’m reading the situation from my shadow or if my intuition is correct and things are fading. Both are fine but I’d really like to have more balance so I asked: “please help me to understand how they feel about me” so that I can better read this situation.I’m taking it they do like me, BUT their heart isn’t ordered and their liking of me isn’t motivating them? Lol I don’t know. I’m honestly stuck and my intention is to just get back in the flow and out of the mire of my emotions.

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry the reading is 42.2.6 to 6042.2 they do like me a lot 42.6 their heart is not ordered. Their liking of me is inconsistent or incomplete 60 which places restriction on the connection— the restriction is what I’m intuitively picking up on. Any alternative perspectives or just a yep you’ve got it would be verrrrryyyyy appreciated.

Surfergirl

visitor
Reaction score
Following up on old threads. This reading meant: they do like me a lot 42.2. They were worried I might not like them or that I might be pulling away. This made their heart disordered. 42.6 They restricted contact. Hex 60. I reached out. It cleared the air and they confessed also resulting hexagram 60. Setting boundaries. We both admitted our feelings. Got on the same page.

Andradelm

visitor
Reaction score
Following up on old threads. This reading meant: they do like me a lot 42.2. They were worried I might not like them or that I might be pulling away. This made their heart disordered. 42.6 They restricted contact. Hex 60. I reached out. It cleared the air and they confessed also resulting hexagram 60. Setting boundaries. We both admitted our feelings. Got on the same page.
I kind of confessed my feelings about him to a guy, and asked: “what will he answer?”

got this 42.2.6. Wow 😮

I WILL come back to update. Totally.

Azul77

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I kind of confessed my feelings about him to a guy, and asked: “what will he answer?”

got this 42.2.6. Wow 😮

I WILL come back to update. Totally.

Hello,
It's been a while, can you or will you update this thread? I'd like to know your perspective in addition to the one that resulted for
Surfergirl.
Thank you very much 😊

Andradelm

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
It's been a while, can you or will you update this thread? I'd like to know your perspective in addition to the one that resulted for
Surfergirl.
Thank you very much 😊
Hello, yes! It’s been a while!
All I can say is that I’m single, and I’ve been single for three years in a row … any important person I’m talking to now, of course this guy is not around.

Hope this works for you!

Azul77

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for expanding the information, we now have more points to consider with this cast.

I have asked the oracle about "what do I have to ask the universe about a person I like", it is a question for clarification because I would like to know if I can have a chance with this man.

I will give it some more thought and if I have an update from my side in a while, I will do it.

Thanks for responding so quickly.
Regards!

Azul77~

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).