...life can be translucent

Menu

29.2.5->2

sfdiamont

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.I have asked

" Let me know if I will be lost or be victorious. Do I have to stay here(Europe)? I am afraid to go back(USA).Not like this, not without any strength left in me. Will I manage? My fear is taking over, my lack of clarity is winning and I am always alone. Let me know will I succeed? To be happy, to be complete. Before everything changes. Let me know will I succeed? I want to perform, to be happy to travel"

I am a music artist, feeling lost for most of my life. I have travelled far and away from were I was born and raised, struggled through many years, found myself were I wanted, lucky in many aspects but always lost in terms of what is needed to be done in order to achieve my dream of travelling the world and sharing my music and my words with everyone out there, sharing my point of view and my faith and willingness towards change.

Maybe I am/was too ambitious, and I have been a fool, a drunk, less than I thought that I would be. I hurt loved ones and I got hurt myself. Being insensitive at times and egocentric. I know of my flaws, I am aware. I returned to my home country for a short period of time, in order to create something that could not be created lesewhere, to fgather strength and the assets that would take some of the obstacles away.I thought this would be the beginning of change, a turning point, that I would return in both places victorious, that i would be able to be who I always dreamt.Instead I feel depleted and ready to quit. I don't want to. I want to be happy, I want to be successful and I want to be real.

I got this reply, and I am now wondering who is the guide, who do I follow?I no longer wish to lead, as I can't, being like I am.

Thank you for reading,SF

Last edited:

sfdiamont

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Freedda and thank you for your remarks.

Basically the question is if I will succeed in music and if I will be happy overall.

Response , based on what I read , is "yes" but only guidance.

This is something I have been searching for all my life. Someone who will guide me.

But how do I find out who is this?

I am confused.

sfdiamont

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Freedda and thank you for your remarks.

Basically the question is if I will succeed in music and if I will be happy overall.

Response , based on what I read , is "yes" but only thru guidance.

This is something I have been searching for all my life. Someone who will guide me.

But how do I find out who is this?

I am confused.

D

diamanda

These are two different questions. In my opinion they would deserve one cast each, not one cast fits all sizes.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
True these are two different questions, but maybe one - success in music and happiness are one for you ...
however, you are overwhelmed with emotions with 29.2.5, you are struggling and it will be best to keep your wits and to go for small steps and little aims.

I think the Yi is quite auspicious when it comes to the question "will I succeed", but it is not such a direct answer. You are going to your core, to your inner heart and desire ... and it is normal to be insecure, and this answer describes it.

Not sure about hexagram 2 as a related hexagram. Follow someone, maybe follow your heart; or getting more grounded.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Take your time to find out, and it will be most important to find your inner confidence and trust. Then you can find a direction or person to follow, or, at least, your way, and can do your steps again. Maybe this is a time to work at your music style.

sfdiamont

visitor
Reaction score
Take your time to find out, and it will be most important to find your inner confidence and trust. Then you can find a direction or person to follow, or, at least, your way, and can do your steps again. Maybe this is a time to work at your music style.

Mandarin, one more time thank you for replying to my thread. It means a lot to me!

This morning I thought, why not asking the Book for advise on what revealed to me. I asked "Who to follow?What are the clues?"

I got back 23.3.4.5.6 to 31.

My interpretation is everyone? Be open(like you suggested)?

Not that I was waiting for the book to point to a person but still. I feel more calm. What are your thoughts on this?

Also a "technical" question: when you get more that one changing lines, which one is the one that points to the situation?

Some say the first, some say the last, some say the middle.

By instinct this morning I said to myself, "the last". What are your thoughts on this too?

Thank you, I truly appreciate this

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello sfdiamont,

when I get several changing lines in a reading, I always try to get the whole image and message of the also the image of the related hexagram. I also find it difficult to sort out which line applies - however, this is intuition. Maybe other readers in the forum have more experience!

In your reading, 23 and all the row, the Yi probably simply advises you to wait, as there is nothing you can really do, and probably to consider your life, and suffer "stripping" - and get to the point of where you really are strong, which is probably 23.6.

Then the forces of attraction will just be there and flow and make you find the right people to work with. And you probably will find out that these forces always have been there.

So I think it just says 29.2.5 in other words here, more details. When there is noone there to follow, you will have to go deeper down and follow your own heart, your art, your muse. This is music!

There will be a ground to stand on (hexagram 2).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).