...life can be translucent

Menu

50.3.6 to 40

G

gnichi

Dear friends,

I haven’t posted a question in quite a while. This weekend I had a really difficult conflict with my boyfriend. I decided to try a new approach, and asked Yi an open question:

What do I need to know now?

The Vessel is about transformation. Release is about forgiveness, in my experience. Can anyone see any useful information to my situation in Yis answer? Maybe line 3 speaks about our fight. The text also adds “In the end good fortune”. And line 6 about the outcome? The commentary says: “The firm and the yielding complement each other properly." The third line also speaks of yin and yang being complementary, and finding harmony after the rain has fallen. I think the firm and the yielding, yin and yang, could symbolise me and my boyfriend. Our fight was an obstruction, but in the end there will be a transformation for the better?

I would be grateful for your interpretation. Thank you.

Last edited:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score

50.3.6 to 40

The knots have been loosened and this is a now a road towards the long - term difficulties coming to an end. The old skins will be shed and things will change as you begin to recognise the things that have to be corrected. You will begin to see how you have viewed life and your world has been making you sad and once you start along this path then you will be able to see all that is going on around you in a totally new light. Changes will become transformations.

Enjoy.

G

gnichi

Thank you so much for replying, and for your hopeful interpretation.

What you write describes our situation well. Some patterns of behaviour need to change in our relationship. I really hope this difficult moment will be the beginning for our relationship to develop and grow stronger.

We had some sad days, and we are both quite tired emotionally, but we say that we love each other, and he said today when I asked him, that he does want progress for our relationship, but that he needs for us to take it step by step.

I have been searching for a clear answer, and today I asked Yi:
Is it safe for me to feel confident about the future of our relationship?

Yi's answer, 61.5 to 41:
There is truth and confidence as a bond – no mistake.

I like Dreamhawks interpretation of hex 41:
If this enquiry is about relationship, the decrease is in the amount of passion or togetherness. But love itself has not disappeared. The season of intimacy has passed for a while.

I hope this means I can relax, knowing that our relationship is safe.

Thank you.

Last edited:
U

usilser

Hello gnichi,

I haven't got a hopeful experience with your cast. Actually, I have received it several times about relationships and unfortunately the end was near..

What do you need to know?

50.3 the woman feels alone in the relationship, she loves, she cares, she gives but the situation is blocked. The other person doesn't recognize it.
50.6 the caldron is beautiful but there is no food in it. The woman is beautiful but single.
40 separation.

Is it safe for me to feel confident about the future of our relationship?
61.5 you know the truth inside you. 41 Loss, Decline.

I am really sorry to say that I am not as optimistic as my_key but I wish all the best whatever happens to you.

G

gnichi

Thank you for taking the time to reply and sharing your experience.

I might be looking for the positive in Yis answers, but it’s also based on previous situations in our relationship. We have been through tough times before, very similar to this one, and it always resulted in progress, although slower than I would prefer. I can only take him at his words, that he loves me and wants our relationship to evolve.

Thank you.

Last edited:
G

gnichi

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question.

Right now we are back to normal, although I’m feeling insecure. But some things do need to change, and some things needed to be said. I will keep you updated.

Thank you.

U

usilser

Usiler - The optimism in my post is that the changes have begun and will grow. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sorry that my experience with the first cast isn't nice.
I hope gnichi to play out for you differently. What you should know is the future of your relationship... some readings take longer...

liquidity

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I haven’t posted a question in quite a while. This weekend I had a really difficult conflict with my boyfriend. I decided to try a new approach, and asked Yi an open question:

The Vessel is about transformation. Release is about forgiveness, in my experience. Can anyone see any useful information to my situation in Yis answer? Maybe line 3 speaks about our fight. The text also adds “In the end good fortune”. And line 6 about the outcome? The commentary says: “The firm and the yielding complement each other properly." The third line also speaks of yin and yang being complementary, and finding harmony after the rain has fallen. I think the firm and the yielding, yin and yang, could symbolise me and my boyfriend. Our fight was an obstruction, but in the end there will be a transformation for the better?

I would be grateful for your interpretation. Thank you.

A liberation from the dilemma is cooking.

The reading sounds like it counsels patience. 50.3 (WB) speaks of a problem and then the rain falls and good fortune comes. 50.6 says that there's "nothing that would not act to further." So you can't go wrong, as long as you stay with it -- and give your best effort to make things better.

G

gnichi

Usilser,

No problem. Thank you for taking the time to share your interpretation. I don’t believe Yi gives universal answers, every answer needs to be read through the specific question and situation, and that makes it so difficult (and interesting) to interpret. I think part of it is text, and the other part is intuition.

Thank you.

G

gnichi

Liquidity,

Thank you for taking the time to reply, and for your hopeful words.

I think you’re very right about patience being important and necessary, and also some hard work. Transformation takes time. (And patience is not my strong side.) I’m very sad about our situation, but he is really showing that he wants to make an effort, and that gives me hope. And although it’s difficult right now, I know we needed to say some things, and that we need to make some changes.

Thank you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).