...life can be translucent

Menu

Easy question about an evening 16 to 10

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
How will this evening with friends (and their friends) be? Like... What will happen? Very simple (not for me) casting and question with answer this weekend. 16.1.2.5.6To 10 (going ahead on tail of the tiger). Line 1 Boasting enthusiasm = not uniting does not further.Line 2 Separated by rock but aware of the signs = persistence brings good fortune.Line 5 Persistence = chronically ill but does not die.Line 6 False enthusiasm = if after completion one changes, no blame.So, line 1 seems that someone will ditch. Line 2,5,6 seem to indicate I will feel bothered (maybe people who do too much chaos or drink too much), also it seems they will go somewhere else (line 6). Hmm probably a friend will be annoying when she gets drunk and i will feel like a lonely wolf in the Group..?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
A recent winner of the Sexiest man alive award is going to be there.
Your eyes will meet from across the room. This moment was meant to be.
He will approach you and spritz you in the face wih a water bottle and encourage you to ask important questions.

About the reading: be cautious with your enthusiasm.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
A recent winner of the Sexiest man alive award is going to be there.Your eyes will meet from across the room. This moment was meant to be. He will approach you and spritz you in the face wih a water bottle and encourage you to ask important questions.About the reading: be cautious with your enthusiasm.
You are much mistaken on this.The answer is that I had to miss out because I didn't have the ride back home and because I felt insanely lazy...and other excuses. So... The lines "not uniting does not further.Line 2 Separated by rock but aware of the signs" were literal maybe... The hex 16 should have talked about a party - maybe tomorrow?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).