...life can be translucent

Menu

If I was telling the story of now in ten years time how it would be?55 4.5.63

Monijh

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone I have gone through a lot of changes last year. I have changed my life style and now I am living independently, I work to earn money and I also paint seriously and even in my life as a painter a lot of things has changed l stopped working with a friend who was using my trust for his own business. In my love life also I tried to change my attitude from always being available and loving only on my side to a more self respecting attitude.All that being said, sometimes I get really worried not sure where all this will end up??I asked the I Ching if I was telling the story of now in ten years time how it would be? To get some insight and I got 55.4.5 63It sounds positive 55. I am out there facing the obstacles I should be facing, the changing lines sounds confirming thatAnd 63 seems to say that I have made the transition But I not sure if I am reading it all right maybe I haven’t and it’s time to do all that??Sorry it’s a very longe post!

liquidity

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, .4 and .5 suggest that, if you can seek and accept the help of others, you get to a state of plenty in life.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).