...life can be translucent

Menu

Will he come back??? 28.6

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Will he look for me, write to me..etc.. Again?It is a new acquaintance online, he is a foreigner but he showed interest at the beginning. Then maybe only because i dont live there he started to add other girls to make up... Sorry but i had to shout it out, eheh. I dont know whats on his mind but suddenly he started answering like if he was forced, so i guess he lost interest, that quickly. Then i removed him from friendships, so i want to know if he will come back, write to me or answering my messages.Lol maybe he was just busy but i couldnt afford to wait for long so i thought removing him from friendships would have worked, at least giving him a signal.Let's see: the casting says Preponderance of the great. Six at the top means: One must go through the water. It goes over one's head.Misfortune. No blame.I think... He will. And maybe things will be like before...Or he is already over it... I am missing him already ahah

Last edited:
D

diamanda

Will he come back??? Will he look for me, write to me..etc.
28.6 > 44
Sorry... but no. He will not, so as to frustrate you so much that you approach him (44). That way, he'll be able to easily discard you afterwards. When someone shows interest and then disappears it's a red flag and a sign for you to 'delete' them.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Will he come back??? Will he look for me, write to me..etc.28.6 > 44 Sorry... but no. He will not, so as to frustrate you so much that you approach him (44). That way, he'll be able to easily discard you afterwards. When someone shows interest and then disappears it's a red flag and a sign for you to 'delete' them.
I should have not deleted him... He would have stayed. Now i miss him. That's weird, the first impact was very positive, he also appreciated what i had studied. Maybe i said something "more" he didnt like, like for example that he was so young, maybe he didnt get what i meant. Or he is racist xD or i dont know, maybe he didnt like me physically...! He didnt express much on that. No i wont approach him but i wanted him to react... What a pity he won't, i thought he was going to realize it later 28.6 but maybe it is me that i couldnt stand the fact he was not "interacting" with enthusiasm and thought it was better for me to delete him before i felt refused xD 28.6 also, i was controlling the chat every second, so thats why i cut contact off. Maybe a bit impulsive but i also felt satisfied/relieved after that.

D

diamanda

i couldnt stand the fact he was not "interacting" with enthusiasm
In my opinion you should stick with this statement.
For whatever reason, he stopped showing interest.
Even if he had 'stayed', his lack of interest would erode you.

Find someone who shows interest and can continue to show interest!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
In my opinion you should stick with this statement.For whatever reason, he stopped showing interest.Even if he had 'stayed', his lack of interest would erode you.Find someone who shows interest and can continue to show interest!
I felt eroding, i never felt like checking the phone every moment, i hated me doing this ahah. Damn they, why they show fake interest then. No i think it is a bad star i was Born with because every time i am interested the person sneaks away. When i dont give a damn they all come. Only me because my friends dont have this issue, they all find whoever they are attracted to in a second. Ahahahha sorry for the long talk. I am doing the 3 days no contact!

D

diamanda

My guess is you haven't had a chance yet to build confidence and then to learn flirting. Once you've got these two, the 'bad star' will disappear. Great that you're doing no contact!

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
My guess is you haven't had a chance yet to build confidence and then to learn flirting. Once you've got these two, the 'bad star' will disappear. Great that you're doing no contact!
I dont think my friends have the confidence though... I mean... Considered the way they act after being cheated or refused... Also, i do get noticed but it fades away when it is about someone i am starting to have interest for,or i dont even get noticed if i notice him first lol. Yeah I hope i can replace the guy with someone even better. :)

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
I realized that i feel better, i had only fun talking but i wasn't attracted.

CheersC

visitor
Reaction score
Will he come back??? Will he look for me, write to me..etc.28.6 > 44 Sorry... but no. He will not, so as to frustrate you so much that you approach him (44). That way, he'll be able to easily discard you afterwards. When someone shows interest and then disappears it's a red flag and a sign for you to 'delete' them.
I sent him the friend request again and didn't accept ahahaNever mind. In the meanwhile i met another weirdo.. I think those dating apps are useless

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).