...life can be translucent

Menu

will the relationship become serious? 53.2 to 57

Maybee

visitor
Reaction score
Hi!I am a Spanish girl who is dating a Pakistani boy.We've known each other for 4 years now, we've been seeing each other for all these years,but for example it was possible that we would see each week for 3 months and then for 6 months there was a long pause when we didn't see each other due to heavy fighting. But we never lost contact at all.Initially the relationship was rather turbulent because of his difficult character and hisinconstant nature that wanted to close often because of his insecurity on his feelings.Now we have resumed the relationship since February and it seems that now things are going much better. He is much calmer and we get strangely in agreement ... apart from a small discussion due to my lack of sensitivity we have never quarreled, and he even begins to be more possibilist about his true feelings and a possible future together.I am starting to fall in love as I was at the beginning, perhaps with less intensity but with more desire for stability and a desire for certainty about our future: now really my greatest desire is to settle down with him and I asked the I Ching if it was possible .The result was the hexagram 53 with mutant line 2 changing in the hexagram 57. Now it seems to me to be quite positive and to suggest that things will settle down patiently.The main problem is that he is Pakistani and in the past he denied a future together mainly because of his family rules that required him to marry a Pakistani woman chosen by the family.Now with the changing situation he seems to me more emotionally involved but I would like to know if love will finally overcome the obstacles and we will succeed in putting ourselves together seriously.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well the line shows geese, lifetime partners, resting and recuperating and enjoying the time perhaps in preparation for more arduous times ahead.

So yes undoubtedly this is a good auspice for your union though most of us here approach relationship predictions with some caution for a number of reasons.

Taken at it's highest potential then you are both enjoying one another right now with a view to a more permanent relationship.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Maybee, I think, too, it will be best to enjoy the present times. You asked if you would settle with him, but 53.2 is not a permanent settling … there is still a flight to expect! It's a beginning.

If I was you, I would meditate the whole hexagram 53 deeply and see if it fits with your situation.

Then, apart from the Yi, there is a sentence in your text which I wondered About:

"... apart from a small discussion due to my lack of sensitivity we have never quarreled …" Are you sure about your "lack of sensitivity"? Really?

All the best,
Mandarine_23

Maybee

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Maybee, I think, too, it will be best to enjoy the present times. You asked if you would settle with him, but 53.2 is not a permanent settling … there is still a flight to expect! It's a beginning. If I was you, I would meditate the whole hexagram 53 deeply and see if it fits with your situation. Then, apart from the Yi, there is a sentence in your text which I wondered About: "... apart from a small discussion due to my lack of sensitivity we have never quarreled …" Are you sure about your "lack of sensitivity"? Really?All the best,Mandarine_23
HI Mandarine_23, thank you for your reply, What do you mean saying there is still a flight? Yes, maybe I expressed myself in the wrong way:what I wanted to know was if his intentions are serious.. About my lack of sensitivity, yes, I think it's true because I've said to him I had an adventure with a boy while we were seeing each other.. He took it very bad and wanted to end our relationship. Then we discussed more and decided to keep seeing each other.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Well - wild geese flying. In hexagram 53.2 the trip has started. Then there is an advise - see how he acts, if he proposes etc. You will find out if he is serious in his intentions.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).