...life can be translucent

Menu

19,2,3,6>22

U

usilser

Hello,

I asked today if I will have a stable partner.
Iching answered with Hexagram 19,2,3,6 > 22

Line 2 looks positive perhaps a relationship that both are doing their best. to flourish.
I don't like line 3 perhaps it shows that the one tries and the other not. The first one is very sad about that. Or the line shows separation?
Line 6 confuses me is looks very positive but it is the last line of hexagram 19 so I am not sure.

Finally hexagram 22 doesn't show stability and I don't have any clue what means here.

Is there anyone who could shed some light please?

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi usilser,

"Will I have a stable partner?"
19.2.3.6 to 22 ~ Strongly positive for the discerning individual.

From the W-B:

19 ~ Approach has supreme success. Perseverance furthers. When the eighth moon comes, there will be misfortune.

Line 2 ~ Joint approach. Good fortune. Everything furthers.

Line 3 ~ Comfortable approach. Nothing that would further. If one is induced to grieve over it, one becomes free of blame.

Line 6 ~ Greathearted approach. Good fortune. No blame.

22 ~ Grace has success in small matters. It is favorable to undertake something.

Fire at the foot of the mountain: The image of Grace. Thus does the superior man proceed when clearing up current affairs. But he dare not decide controversial issues in this way.

So, I read this as: Yes, you will have an opportunity to have a stable partner ~ and ~ you will be challenged along the way. Most cases of difference between you and your partner can be handled with simple grace, however there will come an instance around October (the 8th lunar month) that could derail your relationship ~ a mistake will be made ~ one that can't simply be glossed over with a graceful attitude ~ and you will have to have a difficult conversation in order to keep your developing relationship moving healthily forward.

I hope this helps?

All Best!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).