...life can be translucent

Menu

Clarity about relashionship

TIZIRI77

visitor
Reaction score
I want to get moře clarification about à relashionship between i and my ex .i am trying to heal from this terrible expérience. I asked iching what are the chances of réel réconciliation between i and m'y ex?
I get hexagram 38.1.3changing 50.
Does this mean on oder to heal i havecross the great River , Big transformation.i live this abodnment as someone who hast Lost à feat person by the death.
I Will ve very grateful read about your point of view about his hexagram.

U

usilser

Hello,

He will be back and there is hope for reconciliation for sure.

TIZIRI77

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your repley. The update about this break up seems i discoveref m'y ex continues ton lié to me and to keep himself very distant and secretive towards me. Long yi analyse some if hexagrams based on the six Line méthode, said me that there is Ã* third party and thus m'y ex will not come back. . On 18 Juliet i called him aby He did not recognazing his infidélities And continue ton lié to me and asking tout mÄ› to stop calling him. So his cold attitude has causes Michel pain as he does not want apologie And continue ton ne this party on some time he denies that He Is with here. I discovered when He speaks to mÄ› She was with him.six line method analysis made by long yi arrive toujours the result :he is over me , that hé will not come back..
Thank you fór your message. I try to heal from this traumatic expérience with all what i can .

TIZIRI77

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you for your repley. The update about this break up seems i discoveref m'y ex continues ton lié to me and to keep himself very distant and secretive towards me. Long yi analyse some if hexagrams based on the six Line méthode, said me that there is à third party and thus m'y ex will not come back. . On 18 Juliet i called him aby He did not recognazing his infidélities And continue ton lié to me and asking tout mě to stop calling him. So his cold attitude has causes Michel pain as he does not want apologie And continue ton ne this party on some time he denies that He Is with here. I discovered when He speaks to mě She was with him.six line method analysis made by long yi arrive toujours the result :he is over me , that hé will not come back..
Thank you fór your message. I try to heal from this traumatic expérience with all what i can .

F

Freedda

TIZIRI, you asked if there was a chance of reconciliation with your old love and got 38.1.3 changing to 50.

You say this person has lied to you, treats you coldly, has told you he (is it a he?) doesn't want to see you, and you also suspect that he's now seeing someone else. (On this last point, I'm curious, do you know that he is really seeing someone new, or did someone just 'conjure' that up for you?)

The obivious thing Iwant to ask is, if this person treats you so badly, why do you want to reconcile with them? The answer, I suspect is that 'love is a madness' (as Shakespear said), and we don't always make the best choices when we're 'in love.'

That said ... some names for Hexagram 38 are Estrangement, Not Acting As One, and Opposing, or Opposition. That says a lot right there, don't you think?

You have two moving lines (1 and 3) in the lower trigram, Lake, which can exaggerate Lake's desire for joy and happiness. So, could this mean that your natural and heartfelt desire for joy and happiness now feels more like an obession, or even an addiction?

With the lines -

Line 38.1 read: 'Regrets pass. The missing horse should not be pursued: it returns on its own. Upon seeing the worst in others, simply avoid mistakes.' If you think of this other person as the horse, the direction here is clear: do not pursue them. They have left your and are now roaming and eating oats in another field, and perhaps too, they've taken up with a young mare.

And if they came back, and that is only an 'if', would they feel compelled to explain themselves to you, or to apologize, or tell you where they've been and with whom? I don't think so. And also, if they did come back, you might want to ask, how much trust is left here?

Line 38.5 says: 'Seeing a wagon held up; its oxen restrained; its occupant’s head shaved and nose cut off. Regardless of beginning, there will be an end.' The Yi seems to be saying that this is clearly the end of the road for the wagon's occupant (you?) and that things have not ended well.

So, with all this, I'd offer that perhaps better questions to ask - and perhaps the ones the Yi is addressing? - might be: how do you heal from this loss? How do you move on?

Some of the advice is:

That 'regrets will pass', meaning that the situation - however horrible it seems right now - is workable and you have the ability to heal. (But as with so much of the Yi's advice, I think there is the assumption here that you have to be an active participant in this healing.)

You also have the advice to 'simply avoid mistakes,' which might be to ... well ... to try and not make the same mistakes again. Could this be telling you that it's time to move on from this relationship, and to not reinvite it back into the barn, only to have it burst out again?

There is also the advice to look towards ordinary matters, which will be promising. So perhaps, not to take on the very big, and perhaps impossible task of trying to chase this person or get back togehter with them, but to see to the more manageable tasks of everyday life, of putting one foot in front of the other ...

And with the related hexagram 50, you have the two trigrams of fire and wind. It is describing a sacred space where Fire's clarity, warmth and light are combined with Wind's gentle persistence and curiosity. We have a seed being warmed by the sun and it's just starting to send out it's roots; so you have the potential for new beginnings ... but maybe you have to first be able to let the horse roam where it will, and learn from the lessons of the damaged wagon and it's injured occupant.​

Best, D.

Last edited:

TIZIRI77

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you talking Time to write this long message.i am aware that the ONLY way Is go and try all what i can to heal. To forgive myself in order to bé ale to forgive him.i know that trust Is broken Forever between mě And him . I try to learning from this very traumatic expérience And heal by focusing on my proper daily life... I am aware about this transformation i need to live fór Vetter life fór me.
Thank you for your analyse which Is not very différent from the long yi analyse.

TIZIRI77

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you talking Time to write this long message.i am aware that the ONLY way Is go and try all what i can to heal. To forgive myself in order to bé ale to forgive him.i know that trust Is broken Forever between mě And him . I try to learning from this very traumatic expérience And heal by focusing on my proper daily life... I am aware about this transformation i need to live fór Vetter life fór me.
Thank you for your analyse which Is not very différent from the long yi analyse.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).