...life can be translucent

Menu

what is the purpose of my living in this country what I need to achieve here?

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
hex 38.2>21 this was my question and this is the answer. I am increasingly becoming depressed from the fact that the weather is so poor over British Islands and I am originally from a much warmer place where there are normal summers and all. ;) I don't know how to understand this answer, really. Initially I left due to running away from toxic parents (21 - biting through?) but now I am more and more annoyed by how my life turned out (38 - Separated, from my mother?) but every time I ask shall I return to my home country I am being clearly told by I Ching that it is not that good of an idea. Asking about just coming back to my country but elsewhere (not my family home) gives slightly better results but I dont have money for that either (shall I soon return to Spain? Hex 12.3.4.6>39)

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I agree. I think the I Ching is saying your purpose of living in the place you are now in is about getting away from toxic parents. I would attribute that idea to line 38.2 Opposition. Your intention in coming to the place where you are now was about getting some distance from the parents' gravitational field. The line mentions meeting in a narrow street. I see this as meaning your main intention / goal / purpose was to get far enough away so that you see your family in a different way, outside the role of "son". Interesting you had that dream about your dad where you hugged. Not meeting on a narrow street but meeting on the astral plane? Is "narrow street" code word for astral plane? Anyway...

21. Biting Through would continue this idea that you have left the family circle so that you can objectively view your life and be able to evaluate what your rules are and how you will enforce them - even who you will allow into your head-space.

So I think what you need to achieve where you are now is you need to really get it that you make the rules up for your life. Command that your father is not allowed into your dreams unless he comes in peace!

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
Yes. Also I had a really interesting odd weird dream that I never had before. I dreamed of some 3rd psychic medium figure who was sort of helping me in communication with my father (I viewed him as someone neutral, powerful, like sorcerer, but not my friend if that makes sense) he put my own head, his own head and head of my father close together so that we can share thoughts telepathically for a moment. And my father thoughts were ''drunk thoughts'' I could literally sense smell and taste alcohol. And thats all I remember. Very odd never had anything like this happen before. No idea who could the 3rd person be, either.

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
Command that your father is not allowed into your dreams unless he comes in peace!
how do I do that? Just say that in my thoughts before sleep? And so that he is sober ha ha it is funny because I rarely rarely drink

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting you had that dream about your dad where you hugged - one more thing. this dream was long, long like years time ago

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
(shall I soon return to Spain? Hex 12.3.4.6>39) do you think this can be beneficial Rosada? At least the later lines promise change away from stagnation

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).