...life can be translucent

Menu

Castings for 2019

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
Casting for first half of 2019 hex 11 ucCasting for second half of 2019 hex 36.1.5>39Casting for 2019 in general HEX 23 unchanging
This feels bad and I get that iching doesn't give sentences only warnings or advice but still it's disappointing. My major challenges in first half of the year is my health, stress at bad work ruled by corruption and my inability to find better place so far and growing depression due to lack of sun and overall bad weather I thought after so many years I will get adjusted to it but its becoming worse and worse since like three last years. Even short holidays on the continent doesn't help I just miss my home country but I can't afford to go back I feel regret and wonder whats the point of all this if after 15 years all I will remember is rainy weather and sitting at home. My other challenge is to finally ditching addictions like coffee alcohol sugar etc I can only hope it doesn't mean (hex 23) deterioration of my health but maybe myself splitting apart with bad habits, but maybe it means splitting apart with British islands.

radiofreewill

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi CarlosXen,

Hopefully, you've had a relatively peaceful first half of 2019 (11)? I read the second half of the year as guidance to lay low (36) ~ stay out of the rain of corruption (line 1) ~ and prioritize self-care (line 5) ~ with an eye towards leaving your current situation (23).

My advice is to:

~ Accept what is given (corruption, bad weather, few options...)
~ Do the right thing (limit exposure, good self care, have a plan...)
~ Make nothing of it (stay patiently watchful for opportunities...)

and remember: It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Good Luck!

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your input. Stagnation is frustrating but I cannot do anything to change it and its like this since May 2017 but I guess I still need to grind.

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
the main problem with nepotism incompetence and corruption at my work is that if I turn blind eye to it I will be the victim of it and I will need to participate in this circus and this goes against my values

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).