...life can be translucent

Menu

Concerning moving my fishtank according to feng shui

BCSparky

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post on this board. I wanted to ask someone about a reading I did since I am considering moving my fishtank according to Feng Shui and don't want to move it to an inauspicious position. The reading I did gave me Hexagram 26.4.5 > 1Right now the tank is in the west of my house and seems to be in a favorable position since that is the location water star 8, and flying star 1, but it's not as viewable as I'd like it to be. I'm considering moving it to the North of the house, but there may be some problems based on my Kua number arrangement, and I'm not sure if I should move it.I'm not really sure how to interpret the reading. It could be saying to curb my impulse to move it. Or maybe it's saying that I will harness energy better in that location... Not sure. I'm particularly interested in what it means to get hexagram 1 as the relating hexagram. Any help would be appreciated.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Wellcome to On Line Clarity!
What was your actual question?
If you were asking if you should move your fish tank to improve the feng shui then 26.4.5 does seem to recommend you hold off making any changes. I also think getting 26. - the hexagram whose image says it is good to discuss your ideas with others and to study the lessons from the past - would be advice that you should get more info and that will inspire your 1. Creativity. Are you familiar with the website WOFS.com? (World Of Feng Shui. com) Lot of useful information there.

There are many opinions about the meanings of the relating hexagram. I find the Image often tells me what I need to now. The Image for The Creative says "The superior man makes himself strong and untiring" (Wilhelm translation). This sounds to me as if you are being encouraged to persevere in your study and practice of feng shui.

BCSparky

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and link. To clarify, I was asking if I should move the fish tank or not.I still haven't moved it because I also got the sense that the message was about restraint. I guess I'll hold off for the time being.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).