...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I keep following my dream?

DauBloo

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am very new to the I-Ching. :)I have asked the following question:please, noble I-Ching, should I keep following my dream and try to make it true?Result:Hexagram (No. 30)Change in Line #2Change in Line #3Change in Line #4Hexagram (No. 30) changing into the Hexagram (No. 41)I have asked the following question:please, noble I-Ching, should I give up on my dream and accept my mundane circumstances?Result:Hexagram (No.18) Change in Line #5Hexagram (No.18) changing into the Hexagram (No.57) Please forgive me for not being able to go into details about my dream, but it has to do with the occult and becoming a member of an organization. It is not related to romance or money! I do however not know if this organization would ever consider me and if I just might be delusional, hence why I consulted the I-Ching.I'm really not sure how to interpret the results. I appreciate any help!

DauBloo

visitor
Reaction score
Reposting it I hope this is easier to read I had trouble with the formatting!

Hello everyone, I am very new to the I-Ching.
I have asked the following question: Please, noble I-Ching, should I keep following my dream and try to make it true?
Result: Hexagram (No. 30)
Change in Line #2
Change in Line #3
Change in Line #4
Hexagram (No. 30) changing into the Hexagram (No. 41)

I have asked the following question: Please, noble I-Ching, should I give up on my dream and accept my mundane circumstances?
Result: Hexagram (No.18)
Change in Line #5
Hexagram (No.18) changing into the Hexagram (No.57)

Please forgive me for not being able to go into details about my dream, but it has to do with the occult and becoming a member of an organization. It is not related to romance or money! I do however not know if this organization would ever consider me and if I just might be delusional, hence why I consulted the I-Ching.
I'm really not sure how to interpret the results.
I appreciate any help!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
You write it as 30.2.3.4>41

and 18.5>57

so the 30.2.3.4>41 was for if you should keep on with dream and the 18.5>57 on whether you should give up on it ?

I think you can keep your dream alive for you in the right way by reducing your attachment to it as an outcome. Do what you can to go for it, don't feel it's all over before you even started as in line 3. Moderate your energy more. I say this because those lines in 30 look like a misspending of energy. There's balanced energy in line 2, then a sort of malaise where you wonder if it's worth it and then in line 4 it's just thrown away.

41 suggests you don't need to have this burning so bright as an ambition, it can still live, still be viable if you reduce your emotions and desires around the whole thing. it's a reading which I think calls for a more rational less intense approach to your goal.

18.5 perhaps in the end it is better if you give up on it, I think this line praises the line of action you propose.

Yet I wouldn't say you must give up on it right now but I do wonder if you are viewing attaining this in far too passionate a light.

Maybe you could take some ordinary action to see if you can become a member ? You must not at this stage just assume they will not accept you, that would be to fail before you even tried as in line 3.

It may not be the right thing for you in the end, I don't know, but not trying is not a good idea.

Also another way I might take 18.5 is when you apply to them praise them. Show them in what way they may benefit from having you as a member, write a really glowing letter or email of application.

Why not what's to lose ? You see at the moment you're feeling it in your emotions but not acting on it whereas the advice is I feel to reduce your emotions and act on it by using your very nice powers of praise and persuasion.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).