...life can be translucent

Menu

shall I stop cycling? Hex 18 UC

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
Would it be best for my health if I stop cycling? Hex 32.3.4>7
Would it be best for my health if I continue cycling? hex 18 UC
at this point after recent tests I am certain that my cardiovascular problems are caused by cycling. Or at least prolonged cardio exercises. I was cycling semi-professionally and fairly intensively for several years without problems. Now my heart is skipping beats after every longer ride. It is one of my most beloved hobbies. Above you can see my results. I believe result for cycling is better but ''Liu: Work after spoiling. Great success. It is of benefit to cross the great water. Before starting, three days. After starting, three days.'' so this means I have neglected my health and it will take some time for it to heal. I also have big problem with readings like this one. For example, with 32.3.4
Line 3: Blofeld: He is not consistently virtuous and therefore meets with disgrace. To continue thus would be shameful.Line 4: Blofeld: No game in the field.
So I have asked shall I stop cycling. And this tells me that I should not continue... but does it mean I shall not continue cycling or I shall not continue STOPPING CYCLING? Do you get my drive? Any advice? If I ask ''shall I not do something'' and get answer like ''dont continue'' does it mean ''dont continue doing'' or ''dont continue NOT doing'' (therefore DO it) I hope I wrote this right.

CarlosXen

visitor
Reaction score
or maybe another put:''To continue thus would be shameful.'' so ''to continue cycling would be shameful'' ? or ''to continue STOPPING CYCLING would be shameful?"

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
To avoid these conundrums to some extent realise that you are being answered intelligently, as if in conversation. If you ask a friend about this you don't need to give them 2 options of 'if I continue' and 'if I stop' because they can answer you more fully straight away.

I wouldn't say multiple choice questions always don't work but I think they are kind of obsolete if one is actually communicating with the oracle and can get in the way.

You could just ask 'what do you think of my cycling activity ?'

But anyway you have already asked and it's interesting how recently a man in the block I live in, who appeared very healthy and was always cycling everywhere just died of a sudden heart attack, to everyone's amazement. So when you say you have concern for your cardio vascular system and that you have had tests to confirm you have reason for concern, it's a serious matter. I guess it's one ultimately you need to take to your consultant/Dr ? Do they say it is okay to keep cycling ?

at this point after recent tests I am certain that my cardiovascular problems are caused by cycling. Or at least prolonged cardio exercises. I was cycling semi-professionally and fairly intensively for several years without problems. Now my heart is skipping beats after every longer ride. It is one of my most beloved hobbies. Above you can see my results. I believe result for cycling is better but ''Liu: Work after spoiling. Great success. It is of benefit to cross the great water. Before starting, three days. After starting, three days.'' so this means I have neglected my health and it will take some time for it to heal.

The way you phrased the question does make it harder to interpret, what you want to know is how much danger cycling puts you in which, as I said an actual Dr would be far better placed to answer than an I ching cast.

So 18 is for if it is better to continue cycling ? Well not really, not without the go ahead from your Dr or consultant. I do not think the 18 is accusing you of neglecting your health, things do go wrong, but it may suggest that if you just let what you perceive to be a deterioration in your heart go on, without proper advice, that's not good.

I also have big problem with readings like this one. For example, with 32.3.4 So I have asked shall I stop cycling. And this tells me that I should not continue... but does it mean I shall not continue cycling or I shall not continue STOPPING CYCLING? Do you get my drive? Any advice? If I ask ''shall I not do something'' and get answer like ''dont continue'' does it mean ''dont continue doing'' or ''dont continue NOT doing'' (therefore DO it) I hope I wrote this right.

So asking if it best to stop cycling you got 32.3.4>7. There's often something slightly underhand with line 3, someone receives something they don't feel good about. I think that calls for investigation around what made you ask the question, what did the tests say ? Have you already been advised but want to ignore that advice ?

I don't know I only know you need to base your decision on facts, actual medical advice, rather than Yi here.

If you don't know which way around to take the answer

or maybe another put:''To continue thus would be shameful.'' so ''to continue cycling would be shameful'' ? or ''to continue STOPPING CYCLING would be shameful?"

...it's unlikely anyone else will and it's not the kind of thing to take educated guesses about.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hang on did you just change your name because it wasn't you I answered :confused:

Would it be best for my health if I stop cycling? Hex 32.3.4>7

The 'shameful gift' in line 3 could be saying this offering, this sacrifice you propose is not based on anything real and that there is no use in it (line 4)

..but I think as I have said this is something to discuss with your Dr. If your Dr says it okay to cycle then do it. Hearts can do very alarming things and be perfectly fine but you can't risk thinking that without actually getting medical advice.

Okay I recognise you now, you did have another name, posted under another name although not the one I first answered you under tonight, can't recall what that was but do know who you posted as in previous months.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).