...life can be translucent

Menu

Dad's Payment Towards Outstanding Principal: 12 uc

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
Last week, my dad made a payment towards the outstanding principal. However, it has been a week but I haven't seen the payment gets processed.

What happened to the payment towards the outstanding principal? 12 uc Blocked. Was it rejected?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I think 12. Stagnation would represent not so much dealing with a blockage but a situation where things have sort of run out of gas. Maybe the payment simple hasn't been dealt with yet, like it's just sitting on someone's desk, or I wonder if your dad intended to make the payment but didn't complete the transaction? Like was he doing this online and possibly didn't hit the "send" button?

I hope you will be sure to post a follow up story to help us understand the meaning of 12!

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
The mortgage payment is paid online, but he still writes checks when making payments towards the outstanding principal. At the same time the mortgage was paid, my dad sent the check by mail.

Fanofenka

Inactive
Reaction score
The payment was reported four days after it was sent. Four days after the principal decreased by the amount on the check.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).