...life can be translucent

Menu

Break contract 55>17

B

becalm

I finally moved and got a job. The job is fine but I’ve managed to find myself in a dodgy rental and would like to get out of the lease. There’s a couple of ways to go about it but first on my list is local council to help out. How worthwhile is it for me to use council as a resource to beak my lease? 55.3.5>17. I’m reading Line 3 as yes I was left in the dark about some lease issues but I’ve seen a light at the end of a tunnel. Right arm broken could indicate breaking the lease or the real estate breaching the rules. Line 5 looks like I will be rewarded for speaking up. What the landlords are doing is highly illegal. Thanks

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations becalm!
Good to read you got a job, and a fine one.
Right arm broken in 55.3 means not being able to act, sort of an interruption or delay, but no need to worry.
And 55.5 is a good step forward.
And 17 is probably to follow the rules or the convenience? Wait for a clear sign to follow … it is a joyful movement.
There is some excitement in the thunder trigram, as an upper trigram in the first hexagram 55 (the situation outside) and as a lower trigram in the relating hexagram 17.
Wish I could be of more help, but still,
all the best,
Mandarine

B

becalm

Mandating, thank you!! Yes of course you’re right there will be delays (I must remember that for arm broken)because councils never act quickly and yes there is protocol to follow. Now I’ve at least got some better sleep and can step out of the stress one feels through exhaustion I had been thinking about watching out for that clear sign to follow. I’ve now asked What do I need to know about the contract being broken within the next month Hexagram 33.5.6>62...I read both lines indicating I will be able to move out of this rental and it will be done with no issues from either party.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes that seems sensible, 33.5.6 seems to be a good reading when it comes to moving out, with 62 as a related there is a note of caution in it, just as in the reading before, when it says that you will probably have to follow a convenient procedere somehow, a protocol.

I don't know if there is a potential for conflict in this decision, it doesn't sound in this reading, but again, as with 55.3.5, which implies delay, the 33.5.6 will probably relate to a dignified retreat from this situation. So it will be best to take your time - and there will be no need to be stressed out!

B

becalm

Thanks Mandarin - now that I've got some decent sleep I can think clearly again and I feel taking the dignified retreat for at least the next few weeks would be a good move...and yest Hexagram 62 small picture not big picture for the time being.

B

becalm

Gosh I just realised by autocorrect called you Mandating!!!!! Anyway to the reading - the council did come and look but said it's a fine line so they'll be doing nothing further.

B

becalm

There was slow progress and a bit of retreating but also speaking up and in the end my interpretation that '33.5.6>62...I read both lines indicating I will be able to move out of this rental and it will be done with no issues from either party' has become the reality. I received a phone call today saying I can be released from the contract with any penalty whatsoever and no dramas from them or me.

mandarin_23

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi becalm, good that things worked out. What a relief! Thanks for letting us know! And all the best, also for the new Jobs, and hope you find a good new place to stay.
Congrats! Mandarine.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).