...life can be translucent

Menu

11.1.2>15

B

becalm

What if I move to live closer to my youngest son 11.1.2>15 From this reading I feel it would be good for both us even though he may show indifference but I should be mindful of following my own Heart and not do things because he my need me to.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Sounds about right. Maybe also a caution to be mindful you’ll need to make your own life in the new location and to not expect that he’ll be including you overly much in his social group.

B

becalm

Thanks rosada. Agreed on that!! I had a phone call from an employer in that area with whom I applied for a job a couple of weeks ago. He said I didn’t get the job as I didn’t have the right qualification certification but there’s another job that would suit me and suggested I apply for it. What would it be worth for me to apply for this job..... Hexagram 17.4>3..... I read this apply for the job but don’t follow through with it if it’s not something I really want.

B

becalm

I have moved closer to my son, in fact the same town and we’ve had quite a bit of contact and it’s been great so far.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Wonderful! Thanks for the update. How do you see the hexagrams now?

B

becalm

Pretty much the same really Hex 11 Line 1... spending time together allows us to get rid of the accumulated weeds and Line 2... we can move from the way the relationship was to something better.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Yeah, like 11.1 is the coming from a place of being entangled in old ways, the Mom/Son roles, now at 11.2 you are not so closely entwined so you relate as 15. adults.

B

becalm

Even though I did leave here a couple of months later our relationship has been the best it has for years so I'm taking that the was the real reason I went out there - to reestablish our relationship as first suggested in this reading.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).