...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sudden loss of work 24.1.2.3. > 18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry that should have been "mustn't" get too cocky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure this is over-simplifying things, but it looks like your worst-case scenario ~ line 6 ~ about which Trojina is cautioning ~ would look something like this:

1) The Company severs relations with the Agency
    2) The New Boss at the Company invalidates the Promise made previously by the Senior Manager, and
    3) Your house doesn't sell

If the cards fell that way, then I'm guessing that that would likely be a disaster for your plans, to say the least?

And, you know, isn't it just when you are feeling a bit too far out on a limb for comfort...

...that a demon with a grin, and a chainsaw, shows-up?

The image for Gu (18) suggests that further divination and consultation will help resolve your situation?

Since the stakes are potentially high, this seems like a good case, imho, to take to Hilary for a private reading, if she's available?

In the meantime, you can hedge your risk by having a conversation with the Senior Manager and assessing the status of items 1 and 2, above...and toss again on the possible benefit of lowering the price on your house?

Your situation seems serious, but manageable, for the moment ~ thanks for supplying the context with your toss!

All Best

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Further thoughts-

Current events have left you disoriented, uncertain what direction to follow. So the first thing for you to do is Return to your own inner sense of being. Stabilize, breathe in the air with the awareness that every breath is coded with the vibration, the information you need right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also took another reading asking What will happen if I left the agency and worked for x and got 9.1.2.3.4.5 > 35. I have started a new post on these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2