...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What will happen if I left the agency and worked for X 9.1.2.3.4.5 >35

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I can certainly see how this is nerve-wracking and risky. I have no idea what I'd do in a similar situation (other than worry, of course, which I think is part of hexagram 9, as is risk...small-scale farming is full of worry and risk, no doubt).

What do you think the "small farming" or "small taming" or "small accumulating" (all names for hexagram 9) is in your situation? What terrain is it that you're cultivating? (Paraphrasing one of Hilary's "Key Questions" from her book.) If you think of the hexagrams as a sentence, what could you come up with, and what do you think it might mean? "Cultivating an Opportunity," "Cultivating a Gift"..................

The farmer in hexagram 9 does what he can while waiting for the rain...maybe, since this changes to hexagram 35, so that he's prepared to take full advantage of the rain when it comes? (35 is about taking full advantage of a gift or opportunity.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So from the interpretations given I had another think and decided to ask What will happen if I give in my notice to the agency. I received 35.4 > 23.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2