...life can be translucent

Menu

Thread: Should I lower the asking price of my property Hexagram 17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Should I lower the asking price of my property Hexagram 17

My property's currently on the market. It hasn't sold yet and I've only had 3 viewers in 5 weeks. I reduced it once by 10k but it still hasn't sold, and no viewers for two weeks. So I asked the IChing Should I lower the asking price, and got hexagram 17. Is it saying I should?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGuy View Post
    My property's currently on the market. It hasn't sold yet and I've only had 3 viewers in 5 weeks. I reduced it once by 10k but it still hasn't sold, and no viewers for two weeks. So I asked the IChing Should I lower the asking price, and got hexagram 17. Is it saying I should?
    I don't tend to think so. 17 is a very much 'go with the flow' kind of answer. The Image talks of going in to rest at nightfall. Perhaps feel this out a bit more. Do you think you have the right agent ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I'm with Purple Bricks, and not sure if they are the right agent. A local agent has asked me to come on board (for another 2.5k - no sale no fee) but with PB I have to pay their 1.5k fee come what may. Although they don't stop you engaging someone else alongside.