...life can be translucent

Menu

Dating again --- hexagram 51 > 40

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, so I am back on the dating scene. I met this guy, I like him, we are talking. But he is going for a temporary job to another country, he works in the film industry. I asked how will things develop between us the remaining summer?

I got hexagram 51 Shock with changing lines 1 and 2 changing to 40 Release.

Hexagram 51 isn't great for relationships as it shows some instability, which is true we are not a couple. I think also it may show his life is a bit unstable, he is a bit of a hermit and is often alone.
Line 1 talks about a 'shrieking words' that turns into laughter.
Line 2 is about not pursuing, that it will eventually be returned to me.
Line 1 kind of discouraged me but it does sound like an auspicious casting, as it could mean a kind of relief.
Line 2 clearly states don't chase! So I think it is saying if I don't chase this man, he will return from his trip and things will be good? But as it is hex 51, looks like something will change this summer between us? We will undergo a shock of some kind but it won't be all that bad?
I am a bit nervous because I don't like surprises or jolts unless it is a good surprise or news.

Any thoughts?

L

legume

aside from shock, 51 can be also translated as arousal. maybe the remaining summer together will be a "stimulating" time, leading to 40 - clearing the air (in Wilhelm's words).

not sure if it's about instability, i'd see it more as something unexpected. as this connection seems still pretty fresh, maybe there are matters to discuss still and more things to discover and find out about each other before he leaves? line 1 might be then saying - whatever it is, it's not to be feared. and that it might be a cause for you to reevaluate some things (line 2)?

hellomoon

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you! It is indeed a fresh connection. I will just wait until he gets back from his trip. I will update. I am optimistic about this connection to be honest.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).