...life can be translucent

Menu

Has anyone tried EzChing?

remo

visitor
Reaction score
In my quest for methods of casting hexagrams, I came across "EzChing" at http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/ancthomson/myhomepage .

I've tried to cantact the authors without success, has anyone more info about it?

I guess is a four four-sided dice method that gives the hexagram all at once, but I'd like to know how the casting is supposed to be performed and if there is any way to get moving lines.

I would appreciate any insight or direction.

Regards,
Remo

supanatural

visitor
Reaction score
Greetings To All...

Remo, I've been using this Method for about 7 years. I began with 2, 8 sided die, and 1, 6 sided die. I was torn between two different methods of assigning a trigam to each number. I came across this web site a few years ago, and I ordered a pair of these die, which I use in conjunction with a 6 sided bone Die.

One cast will complete my reading. I get a hexagram, and a stressed line. I find this method best to suit my personal, ritual, and spiritual needs. I can vouch for this method, if it means anything to anyone.

SupaNatural...The art of Probability probably ain't probable!!!

remo

visitor
Reaction score
Supanatural, thanks for your reply.

I never used dice for casting but I've already described in my site methods using 2d8+1d6, 2d6 and 1d20+1d6.

Currently I'm developing a 4d8 method that will mimic the yarrow stalk probabilities giving at the same time a trigram and its relating one. Let me know if you are interested, I'm not sure I will publish it.

Back to EzChing, may I describe it as follows?

"The method uses 4 4-sided dice, two yellow for the upper trigram an two blue for the lower trigram. Casting a hexagram is done choosing one die for each color and throwing them to have the upper and lower trigrams of the hexagram".

The use of 1d6 to have a changing line was somehow suggested by the authors or is something you decided to use?

Thanks again,

Remo.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).