(deceased)
Reaction score
LOL!
How did you do or not-do that?
biggrin.gif

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
I'm guessing he got the error message, copied it, then followed its instructions and got back onto the board and posted the deep, meaningful message.

I prefer not to think of it as an 'authentication error' so much as an 'authentic error'.

Double posting it wasn't any less error-ful either.

yellowknife

visitor
Reaction score
testing testing
have just uninstalled a pesky search engine pop up thingy which may have been causing the trouble

yellowknife

visitor
Reaction score
Hooray!

Sorry to litter the forum with my computer setting problems. Hopefully Hilary won't mind ridding the forum of the mess.

And I'm a she by the way Dobro. Thanks for kindly pointing out my double posting. Also not my error actually, as the board is set up to prevent the possibility of double posting under normal circumstances and my pop up virus must have over ridden it.

Having typed out what I originally wanted to say three times now I'm not sure I can be bothered. It wasn't actually very deep and meaningful.

Just to share an insight after seeing how 41,3 as the answer to the best mode of transport to use to get to the airport worked itself out in my life.

Obviously I took "when one person is travelling he'll acquire a companion" as advice to share a lift. Which indeed made driving feasible, was good for the person I gave a lift to and ended up being much better than bus, taxi or train.

Usually though I'd have taken the reading as a prediction not advice- specially with Karcher saying "let yourself be led". In cirumstances where I'm often wondering "to act or not to act" I think unless I get "Act now immediately" I tend not to pick up on the fact that I'm supposed to take some sort of action.

41,3 didn't explicitly suggest it- I was just able to realise that it was suggesting a sensible solution which I was then able to act to put into effect.

In situations when I have more emotional investment in the outcome, how could I have realised that 41,3, for example, was meaning that I'd have to actually set events into motion, when it wasn't an explicit part of the response?

yellowknife

visitor
Reaction score
To answer my own question

26 as the relating hexagram, did say act didn't it?

django

visitor
Reaction score
Hi y'all
Actually there is a deeper esoteric meaning to this line, in this, it means walking with the two robbers ....Hope and Fear.
Taking the courage to disassociate from them, then you will meet the one meant for you.
[easier said than done!]
Django.

C

cheiron

WOW

Django - excellant - can you explain further please?

Hi Wolverine - Nice one.

--Kevin

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).