...life can be translucent

Menu

what do i need to know about this?

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
hi everyone,

there's something i've been thinking of doing, but i'm not sure about it. should i or shouldn't i? my question was, 'what do i need to know about doing this?'

10.1.2.4 to 20

it looks like i can go ahead and do this with caution. none of the moving lines seem to be speaking about danger. i do have to exercise caution though and think carefully about it beforehand. i would appreciate any input.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Seems to me you are advised to proceed slowly step by step and to continue to ask questions as you become more deeply involved. 20 has to do with seeing things from a broad prospective, again the feeling that you should ask questions and get alot of viewpoints. This is not a situation where you should commit yourself further into the future than you can see right now.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

there's something i've been thinking of doing, but i'm not sure about it. should i or shouldn't i? my question was, 'what do i need to know about doing this?'

10.1.2.4 to 20

hex 10.1 says act alone for the present time, you are in a rather weak position but keep going.
hex 10.2 says follow the straight and narrow approach to this thing, do not be too eagar, do not rush a good thing., slow and steady wins the race.
hex 10.4 says be very cautious but go ahead and take the risk and you will gain success.

hex 20 says think about this *thing* that you want to do very carefully, examine all the details, check the small print, doing this will give you a very clear picture of what you need to do. Also, clear up any oustanding problems before proceeding.

The answer here seems to be positive, I think that it suggests that you should go ahead and do it but slowly take your time. You may experience problems in the beginning but it should all sort out. Your hopes and wishes will be fulfilled. Could there be some legal problems involved here? Are you having money problems at the present time? Do you need to borrow money to do this thing? This *thing* (job/business) shows success and financial gain for you.

Last edited:

esolo

visitor
Reaction score
i don't need money to do this but i suppose it could, in the long run, bring me some financial security that i don't have right now.

the answer makes a lot of sense to me. this is something that i would never do without considerable thought and attention. if i run blindly into it, the tiger could bite me. i am encouraged by the answer though!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).