...life can be translucent

Menu

Gathering helpers

S

seeker

Many of the lines in the I Ching refer to gathering helpers or getting help from other sources. I received this today as the Daily Om, and thought it gave some interesting thoughts on the subject. One of the things I thought was interesting was that it mentioned spirit guides, angels etc. When I get a line that refers to helpers, I always think of real people, but when I read this, it occurred to me that there could be times when it refers more to spiritual help. Anyway, it always helps me when I can adjust my paradigm with the hexes, so I like to share in case it helps someone else as well
happy.gif

"Gathering Support
Rallying The Troops
When a crisis strikes, we often feel compelled to go it alone. It may be that we view seeking out others in times of trouble as a weakness or believe that it is our duty to handle problems alone. But dealing with extremely stressful situations single-handedly can create a sense of isolation leading to even more stress, which in turn can lead to depression and anxiety. Utilizing your personal support network, or rallying your troops, helps you maintain a sense of belonging, determination, and self-esteem in times of crisis. Your friends, family, and your spiritual guardians can be a source of comfort, guidance, and simple practical help. Calling on not one friend, but all those who care for you, can help you persevere through innumerable trying situations.

You may or may not want advice, but simply letting your support network know what you are going through and knowing that they are there to support you will make a positive difference. In doing so, you will have an entire team bolstering your spirit. Your troops may be just a passive source of positive energy or they may be more active helpers, offering solutions to your problem, commenting on your choices, or sharing their own experiences in a similar situation. They can also be an impartial sounding board from which you can bounce ideas before coming to a conclusion. You can rally your spirit guide, favorite angel, or other ethereal troops by contacting them in your customary way and asking for help. Support will come from all sides when you rally your troops, giving you great strength, encouragement, and the will to move forward, even when the necessary action is a difficult one.

You can rally your troops during all manner of tough times big or small. When you feel the need to do so, e-mail or call everyone in your support network and ask for help in the spiritual realm. Having your team behind you can make such a difference because the feeling that others are with you is a poweful one."

angela

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Seeker

I know you don't know me because I am new to this forum, and to the IC itself. But I just wanted to say that, for me, Yi and this forum have been the best helpers I have ever had...and I've only been accessing you for a week and a half! Thank you everyone. You have got me through a crisis. Don't know the outsome yet, but this part of it has been an uplifting and invaluable experience. You are helpers par excellance.

Angela xx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).